• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling [Goyongee 20 TBT] Boxes: Ankha the Snooty Cat | Online-ish

You can remove my lurk and replace it with Bob and Molly, thank you ^^

Ahh you have Francine too! ;-;
Is it possible to reserve her too or can I only lurk?

Ahh you have Francine too! ;-;
Is it possible to reserve her too or can I only lurk?

You're more than welcomed to reserve Francine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

FrancineAF.gif
Francine is in boxes.

Kabuki and Renee came into town.

Peanut_CF.png
Peanut is in boxes.

Lurkers have been notified.

Erik moved into town.

Last cycle for the night. Will return between 6 AM and 9 AM.

Could I take Peanut?? I'm the second lurker for her. Ih the first lurker do not respond, please tell me.

Has anyone responded to your vms about peanut?

I'm going down the list, there are two lurkers for her. The first lurker has until 1 PM cst to respond. If Peanut is still available, I will then contact the second lurker and they would have until 11 PM cst to respond. Then, if Peanut is still available after, I will make a post saying she is up for grabs :]

this time i really got bob XD
no longer lurking

Hahaha congratulations xD!!

Could I take Peanut?? I'm the second lurker for her. Ih the first lurker do not respond, please tell me.

You are indeed second. The first lurker has until 1 PM to respond. I will contact you by VM if Peanut is available after that time :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw could i change my lurk to Agent S or Kid Cat?

I had Agent S not too long ago...but I will put you down for both in case he pops up again.

Back