• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling [Goyongee 20 TBT] Boxes: Ankha the Snooty Cat | Online-ish

gazea9r

Bells
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (48) +
goyongee.png

PRICING:
20 TBT
All villagers, regardless of their rankings in the forum's tier list will be 20 TBT.

Rules:
- You will send the TBT first, then Goyongee's gate will open for you.
- Please stay at the station until I come and get you.
- I will lead you to the villager and wait until you've given me the okay before ending the session.
- Do not pick up anything that may be laying on the ground unless otherwise instructed to.
- It will be first come first served basis.
Meaning if you comment saying you'd like the villager,
you should already have room and be ready to pick up.
- Do not send me a private message about cycling villagers.
Either use this thread or send me a visitor's message.
Sorry my inbox is full/almost full and I'm too lazy to clean it out.

Side Notes:
- I do not accept lurkers.
- I will not post who the current villagers are.
- If you would like flowers, just mention it; I have a lot of regular flowers, please take some lol.
- I will have when I'm online/offline for cycling in the thread subject.
- Not having a clear void is fine, I'll just end up cycling that villager out.

- Voids are at my discretion.

- I may giveaway villagers at random or for an entire cycling session, this is also at my discretion.

Biff
Biskit
Felicity
Hans
Avery
Spork
Pippy

Sprites used are from here.

Last edited:
Fuchsia in boxes
Free until 2015/02/23 6 PM.
Will be voided after 6 PM.

Last edited:
Hello~! Do you accept reservations? If so, may I know the fee? ^w^
Reservations are 10 TBT :) Which will be refunded if you cannot pick up the villager during the agreed time frame.
Once the forum updates prices for the updated popularity tiers, the reservation fee will be deducted from the TBT tier price :) and you would pay the remaining TBT before I take you to the villagers home. However because I am doing a free/giveaway kind of thing at the moment (will change once tiers are all updated with pricing or late next week, which ever comes first), you can have your first reservation at no cost :)

I would like to lurk for Diana :D

Sure thing, will take note of it^^

That's ok. I actually filled my spot with Renee from campsite. I needed a uchi. However I'd prefer to get your Hazel and void her later :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

In fact 10 tbt for Hazel

I'll pm you when she's in boxes :)
Sorry for the slow responses, working from home today lol.

Could you possibly give Toadsworthy a shout when Ken boxes? I know they have been looking for a while :)

You have Ken too! I am def lurking!!! but I am plot resetting Bruce still.... so hopefully I can be ready soon enough

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you possibly give Toadsworthy a shout when Ken boxes? I know they have been looking for a while :)

thanks yo!

You have Ken too! I am def lurking!!! but I am plot resetting Bruce still.... so hopefully I can be ready soon enough

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks yo!

I'll keep you posted and will definitely PM you when Ken is in boxes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bones is in boxes.
Will void in 20 minutes.​

Thank you so much!!! Adding you now, I will be there soon! <3

It's np and see you soon. Town is goyongee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bones found a new home @Lykus

- - - Post Merge - - -

Becky the Snooty Chicken, her home is original but the clothing she is wearing is not (probably bought something from Able Sister's shop).

Will void in 20 minutes.​

Hazel on hold for 24 hours for AndyP08

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hazel's been adopted :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bill the duck, original home and shirt, is in boxes and ready to go.
Will be voided in 10 minutes.​

Back