• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling [Goyongee 20 TBT] Boxes: Ankha the Snooty Cat | Online-ish

Rolf.gif
Rolf is in boxes.
Voiding within the hour.

tumblr_inline_o19lka59Yw1stmbqz_500.giftumblr_inline_o19i7lIeIi1stmbqz_500.giftumblr_inline_o19cn6bO1i1stmbqz_500.gif

Spork, Biskit and Beardo have moved in.

I'm lucky to know p e p p e r and can afford Rolf now! If he's, ah... still in his boxes and everything.

Last edited:
I would love to adopt Beardo from you! Do you still have him available?

As a tier 5, are you giving him away for free or would you like a Bells offer...? (Sorry, I'm literally brand new to the Bell Tree forums as of yesterday).

Can I reserve Ankha? Really want her in my second town.

I received your reservation :] I will let you know when she goes into boxes^^

I would love to adopt Beardo from you! Do you still have him available?

As a tier 5, are you giving him away for free or would you like a Bells offer...? (Sorry, I'm literally brand new to the Bell Tree forums as of yesterday).

Someone PM'd me about Beardo, but if things do not go through, I will VM you (within the hour or less if they don't respond). Tiers 5 and 6 are free :]

Woo found my old thread!

tumblr_inline_o1dd00ARTr1stmbqz_500.gif
Mira the Uchi Rabbit is in boxes.
She will be voided in 10-15 minutes.​

Back