• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway bells for visiting my dream! *NOW EVEN EASIER*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone! :D I've just sent all of you a message with the thing you must search. Good luck!

Girlfriend and I will visit your dream (we like visiting dreams). No need to give us anything! can't wait to see it!

Oh... that means you're not participating in the game? :eek: Ok, anyway I thank you both for visiting.

Marilyn, your snap is correct and accepted. You won your prize! :D Thanks a lot for visiting. Please, tell me when you'll be online so I can go deliver it.

Timexturner and Awesomeelle2001, I'll send a message to you too in order to participate.

Yay! Thanks Guerrera! (^o^) I'm in the GMT timezone. What time would be best for you?

16002772_10211902052249597_4947391567773209045_n.jpg

Done :) I'm ready now if you are :)

i'm sorry for the delay. i can visit you tonight! i added you, so i'm just waiting for you to add me back so i can hop on over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i forgot that this was a dream address thing. my bad haha. disregard the above post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back