• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Getting two people their dreamy WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I'd like to enter for Chester because I really love Pandas and lazy villagers are just adorable too^^
Mercury

Last edited:
who rated this down <:C

I WILL FIX IT

- - - Post Merge - - -

never mind it stayed the same :(

Are we allowed to redo our entry? The only thing I edited was the sentence on why I wanted the villager.

I would like to enter for Kabuki the cranky cat!
I'm an absolute fan ! :)

mercury I'd like to enter for Lolly please! :) Thanks for being so kind.

I really want Diana because she is the last dreamie I need to have the perfect town! I just had Sprinkle move out and it is time to replace her with Diana. I hope a alien from mercury does not mess this up.

[Mercury.]
I'd love Ankha. We were best pals in my old town and she'd feel right at home in the Egyptian themed side of my new town. :)

mercury

marina is the last dreamy i need to complete my town~ she's so cute

thank you for doing this generous giveaway

I want Kiki, I had her in Chrome and I regret letting her go, I'd love to have her in my new cat town! <3 Mercury

Hey I'd like to enter for Zucker. I want to have all the different villager personalities, and he is my favorite lazy villager because of his great character design and also octopuses are great. Hes adorable. Mercury (i think i did that right)

Back