• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Getting two people their dreamy WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I want Diana Please!
I want her because I have a baby deer, and
she reminds me of her cause she's white. x) Mercury is a planet.

i wanna stitches.
i want him because i have a teddy bear that looks like him but he is a different color he is all blue but he has stitches too. i had him since i was a baby mercury

I would like to revoke my entry as a very nice person actually sold me Fauna today, And didn't make me follow a bunch of rules that they changed every two minutes!:) Good luck with your giveaway though!:)

man, jupiter is a really nice person, who goes out of their way to get other people their dreamies and even helps pay in auctions sometimes. don't be rude to them, just because you have a reading comprehension problem.

I'd like to enter for Diana! I want Diana because she is very pretty and pink, she is so fit for the snooty personality! Also I used to have her in my main town before I knew she was even popular but she moved away without say.
Thank you for doing this! mercury

I would like to revoke my entry as a very nice person actually sold me Fauna today, And didn't make me follow a bunch of rules that they changed every two minutes!:) Good luck with your giveaway though!:)

Okay bye
You never read the rules in the first place though

Marshal! Mercury
I want him because he's my favorite smug villager, & I think having him and Pecan in the same town would be too cute!!

I would love to enter for beau ;w: because i rescued a baby deer called Hamish (my brilliant name ehe) and he looks and has exactly the same personality and I miss him so much now that he's gone :c i've been searching for beau for ages!! thankyou!! mercury

Sorry to be rude,
but, you know, you didn't have to be entered.
She just wanted to see if you were going to read
her rules, espically since it said
read before entering. Now you
got me wondering what you do in class.
And I bet you don't even know this very nice person's name anymore.
Plus, this very nice person is making you pay, right?
Jupiter was doing this for free
wasting her own bells for us.
So, if you have something to say that's totally rude...
go tell this very nice person your troubles.
Again, I'm never usually this rude, but you should know at least some facts.

Last edited:
I'd like Marina, because Zucker in my village needs an octopus buddy (and ew Octavian). Mercury is cool too :3

Sorry to sound mean,
but..
you should've read the the rules.. :c
try posting again after reading the rules. </3
I just don't want you to get worried if you don't see your name in the entries
cause I had the same situation with same species you did and I felt better after getting one.
So, try entering again.♥ :)

Last edited:
Heyy! I'd love to enter this~ I'm hoping for any of my dreamies, but the one I want the most is Blarie!
mercury~~~

mercury in white text? Like this: mercury

Anyways, my I please sign up with Marshal? I find him so cute and I don't find many male villagers cute ^^

Thank you so much!

Back