• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Getting two people their dreamy WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Capella

rfefgee
Bells
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
99.5% (214) +
Hiii since I'm getting lucky out super soon that means I can restart my town! :)
So why not have a little fun and get someone their dreamy while I restart towns
It can be any villager from marshal to tutu ANYONE! :)
I WILL BE GETTING TWO PEOPLE THEIR DREAMIES (Three counting my other giveaway xD)
TWO PEOPLE CAN HAVE THE SAME VILLAGER DOWN
To enter just comment down below and follow the rules
You have one shot at this no changing your post or making a new one I'm sorry I'm just sick of people not reading the rules
RULES ~
1. No changing your mind
2. Once I get the villager please don't get them somewhere else (I did this once and the giveaway got ruined)
3. I will be using random.org (does that count as a rule ? xD)
4. Please include mercury in white text somewhere in your original post..
5. No whining or complaining if you don't win sorry
6. It might take a while to get them and get them out so please don't complain however you can do daily check ups
7. No editing your post!
8. At least put one SHORT reason on why you want the villager it doesn't really matter
MayorElsa inspired me to do this, thanks to her.
DREAMY PROOF IS NOT REQUIRED!

This will end on June 7th good luck!
YOUR ACCOUNT MUST HAVE BEEN MADE BEFORE TODAY TO ENTER
Mrderpydino-Daisy
Itsbea-Marshal
Puffy-Marshal
Soopha-Mira
Kyuby-Beau
BlueAzulion-Marina
Snuv-Marshal
Roseiscrossing-Maple
ObeseMudkipz-Stitches
Skybluesky-Marshal
Callinewleaf-Molly
TAY FC: 0018-1829-8046-Marshal
Roseforlando-Stitches
GoreGuin-Cobb
Pokecam420-Merengue
Nash88-Diana
ElectraHearts-Bob
utsutsu-Marina
Rina-Marshal
Hazelnut-Diana
Articfox5-Marshal
Shimmer-Marshal
Kingofhearts-Rosie
Gemma-Zucker
MayorMolly-Rodeo
Sunnychocolate5-Static
Jessicat_197-Lolly
Cilantro-Julian
Hikari-Maple
Alotwarrior-Zucker
KaydeeKrunk-Marcie
animalsgocrossing-Maple
Niinya -Fang
Reina030-Ankha
Wolfalice-Beau
Anglerfishing-Sprinkle
Chiffu-Ankha
Tier-Vesta
Bibiburger-static
Astro0-Coco
Keitara-Lolly
Gengarstark-Ankha
Stacie-Tucker
KiwiTurtle-Merengue
Lepoardfire-Kiki
Maris-Diana
Macuppie-Merengue
Rion45-Zucker
Muu-Fauna
loualial -Stitches
Renkindle-Skye
Kairii-Stitches
JellofishXD-Merengue
A legend- Merengue
Blondiexo-Marshal
Jinyoung-Zucker
If you don't see your name in the list of entriants that means your post was incorrect, I will have to ignore your post sorry. And please no entering twice
Please don't complain if you didn't follow the rules.

Look guys, I don't think you get it. We cyclers don't HAVE to giveaway dreamies to you. We could sell them for millions of bells or shoot them into the void and laugh at your anguish. But we don't. We offer our time and our expensive, highly desirable villagers for FREE/reasonable prices. All we ask for in return is for you to READ 5-20 rules, which takes 5 minutes of your time. Seriously. We are sweet people who give our free time to you. Don't treat us like damn slaves.

Jupiter is amazingly sweet, pays for peoples dreamies they could not get otherwise. She is doing an amazing giveaway and you guys treat her like crap after you don't bother reading her rules? She DOESN'T HAVE TO DO THIS. You are not intitled to anything when it comes to her. If anyone ever treats my girl like crap Simply Cycling will deny them adoption. Because if you are unable to read rules or show basic human humility to one person who is to say you don't treat all cyclers like that.

Please respect us and our kindness. We all work hard for the community.

Last edited:
Oh! I'd like to get Coco, the super bunny from planet Mercury! I'd like her because she'd fit perfectly in the theme I'm going for in my town ^ ^

Last edited:
I would love if you could get me Dias. If my spot randomly gets full or I somehow find Daisy in my tent I will send you a pm. Thanks! Mercury.
Ever since I've seen her I've been crazy with trying to get Daisy. She's been in my campsite once but my town was full. And it crushed me so let's take another slice at it!

Last edited:
Can I get Diana?
She is my favorite because I love the color pink!
I love how she is a deer^^ cuz it reminds me of Bambee
Also, her colors are so pastel,
and lastly, I love her house! So pretty and bright!

Thanks for doing this.☻

MERCURY IS COOL!

Last edited:
So if I have said villager reserved for whenever someone gets them I can't enter right?

I want Static the cutie cranky squirrel, mercury c:!! He's been a dreamie of mine for so long and I just adore crankies!

So if I have said villager reserved for whenever someone gets them I can't enter right?

Sorry I don't understand ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone I added new rules soo yeah
they will count from now on
the posts above me are fine

Last edited:
I would like to request Savannah, please, mercury?

Zebras are some of my favorite animals, so much so that they have influenced my career choice(wildlife vet!). I think they are absolutely beautiful, and Savannah is as cute as a button! I would love to have her as a forever resident!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

I think that this is such a nice thing that you're doing!:)

Last edited:
Sorry I type too fast so I don't make sense xD
Okay so if I entered I'd want Rooney but someone told me if they ever got Rooney he'd go to me.
Does that mean I'm not eligible?

Okay so if I entered I'd want Rooney but someone told me if they ever got Rooney he'd go to me.

If they do it at the last second then... I will have to re-draw sorry .-.

I would love to get Fauna.

At first I only wanted Fauna because I had planned to fill my town with all the deers and goats. However once I started seeing more screenshots of Fauna in-game I realised that she was such a sweet character who I would just love to be in my town. Finally I have been searching for her for months and months to no avail(I feel like with the time it took I could have traveled to Mercury and back!) but I feel the wait would have been worth it if I could get her because of her sweet personality and because shes such a cutie!

I want Marcie so badly! She is so stinkin cute with her baby, but I never even see anybody with the kangaroos! She would have to stay forever because I just love her so much! Mercury!!!!!!

I know you're talking about me.
My friend has a cycle town, if she gets him or her,
I'll adopt him for ya.
For now, you should enter contests though.
it might take a while.

I would very much like to request BonBon, please.
I love her so much that I could probably power a tiny rocket to Mercury with it.

I would love BonBon because I fell in love with her while hunting for her for my friend Louis.
He was desperate to get her and we searched and searched. Always being a minute too late.
When he got her after I woke him up in the middle of the night, he let me visit his "dream girl."
And I knew I had to have her as well, lol. She will fit in so much in my fourth town when I get it up and running. I guess I want her a lot because she reminds me of one of my first friends I made in-game, the fun/frustration we had trying to find her, the happiness when I finally got her for him, and because she's a sweetheart. And she's a bunny! :D

Last edited:
I would like to enter for Maple, please! Mercury!
Maple was one of the villagers I first talked to when I started playing Animal Crossing (Wild World was my first), and I fell in love with her immediately. I didn't really know how to play, so I would just run around and talk to her the whole time. I would love to have her in my New Leaf town as well! (Sorry that this is longer than one sentence!)

Back