• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Getting two people their dreamy WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Hey, sorry I just broke rule one but I got Julian, so I don't need him from this thread. c: Thanks Jupiter for doing this, and good luck to all entrants!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE RULES BTW, SERIOUSLY IT'S NOT THAT HARD.(hypocrite)

Enter me please I would like to have Merengue as she is an ultimate dreamie mercury ^_^ i think I followed the rules! :lemon:

Can I enter? I would love to have Zucker as i've been searching for him since forever. Do you do the white text like this:mercury

Mercury!
uhhh i'd like fauna because my friend lost her in a DS-switching accident while she was holding her for me while i reset my town ; u;''
my siggy is kinda outdated lol

Last edited:
mercury
My dreamie is Merengue. She's my favorite villager because she's so cute and I'm trying to make my town food themed ; v ;

tysm for holding this contest

Hi there! I'd really like it if I could get Tucker out of this giveaway. I havn't seen him in very many towns so he's probably my toughest dream villager to obtain, so this would be a big help! :) Mercury

Thanks!

I'm posting this shizz on mobile but honestly so mad rn. Pardon my craptast8c font/typing.

Look guys, I don't think you get it. We cyclers don't HAVE to giveaway dreamies to you. We could sell them for millions of bells or shoot them into the void and laugh at your anguish. But we don't. We offer our time and our expensive, highly desirable villagers for FREE/reasonable prices. All we ask for in return is for you to READ 5-20 rules, which takes 5 minutes of your time. Seriously. We are sweet people who give our free time to you. Don't treat us like damn slaves.

Jupiter is amazingly sweet, pays for peoples dreamies they could not get otherwise. She is doing an amazing giveaway and you guys treat her like crap after you don't bother reading her rules? She DOESN'T HAVE TO DO THIS. You are not intitled to anything when it comes to her. If anyone ever treats my girl like crap Simply Cycling will deny them adoption. Because if you are unable to read rules or show basic human humility to one person who is to say you don't treat all cyclers like that.

Please respect us and our kindness. We all work hard for the community.

Jupiter, you keep up the good work. You are a sweet heart. I don't care if this post gets me in trouble I'm tired of cyclers being treated like **** for being kind.

Hey Jupiter!
I guess i have to with draw since i have gotten Stitches ;u;
( i put i wanted Sydney *edited the post* and stuff, but i don't think that's allowed idk :p )

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm posting this shizz on mobile but honestly so mad rn. Pardon my craptast8c font/typing.

Look guys, I don't think you get it. We cyclers don't HAVE to giveaway dreamies to you. We could sell them for millions of bells or shoot them into the void and laugh at your anguish. But we don't. We offer our time and our expensive, highly desirable villagers for FREE/reasonable prices. All we ask for in return is for you to READ 5-20 rules, which takes 5 minutes of your time. Seriously. We are sweet people who give our free time to you. Don't treat us like damn slaves.

Jupiter is amazingly sweet, pays for peoples dreamies they could not get otherwise. She is doing an amazing giveaway and you guys treat her like crap after you don't bother reading her rules? She DOESN'T HAVE TO DO THIS. You are not intitled to anything when it comes to her. If anyone ever treats my girl like crap Simply Cycling will deny them adoption. Because if you are unable to read rules or show basic human humility to one person who is to say you don't treat all cyclers like that.

Jupiter, you keep up the good work. You are a sweet heart. I don't care if this post gets me in trouble I'm tired of cyclers being treated like **** for being kind.

Woo Callaway
yeah i kept lurking here and seeing everyone post
" can i have ______ Mercury!" ( not in white text)
and Jupiter kept telling them to read the rules :/

We got chu girl. Keep doing what you do, Jupiter! (ノ?ヮ?)ノ*:・゚✧

Thank you

mercury. I would like to enter for Beau. My younger sister is looking for him and I really just want to help her out and make her happy T_T.

Back