• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Getting two people their dreamy WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I would like to enter for Julian mercury! I want Julian because he would fit prefectly in my town

i would really love to have Mira or Hazel whichever comes first i really want a one of these uchis.
Mercury!!!!!

Would love to get Apple or Tia into my second town so they can WERK it BFF-style with Flurry and make the town really coolio:D
Mercury<3

Last edited:
I'm editing to withdraw my entry! I got Kabuki! Good luck to everyone else!

Last edited:
Can you please go to the planet Mercury and get me Diana

Mercury
I would love to get sydney
I first saw her in a hide and seek at the island, and she was really cute!
( i edited my post because i just got Stitches, so i changed it, i hope thats fine :))

Last edited:
May I enter for Marina please? She's the reason I started playing acnl, after I saw how friendly and kind thos villager was, I decided to buy my own copy. :3

I would like to enter for merengue as she is the icing to my strawberry shortcake <3 Mercury!!! Yay I remembered (and have entered?)

I really want merengue just for a fun alternative to Lolly ummm mercury ;_; TBT isn letting me use white

May I enter for Skye, please? I first saw her in a friend of mine's town and found her adorable.
Mercury!

Mercury!

May I enter for Stitches, please? Super longshot here, but he's a cutie. ^^ I had him in my Wild World town when I was like 11, and I'd like to have him again.

I would like to enter for Lolly please!
I won her in a giveaway a while back, but I was at school, and the person gave her to someone else :(

I would like to request Vesta.

=)

Also - Mercury!

Back