• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

I've posted in here before and I've written a lot about myself in my profile, but I just love filling out little forms like these ahahah ;v;

Name: Merielle—it's not my actual first name, but I don't share that info online publically!
Nicknames: Online, just Meri I think!
Sex/Gender: AFAB, gender is somewhat situationally fluid but often just "I'm just me"
Pronouns: she/they/he; also any gendered terms are fine btw. my feelings toward all of them are basically just "hey sure that works"
Height: I am probably somewhere between 5'5" and 5'6" and it drives me slightly mad that no matter how many times I get my height measured we can never reach a final consensus on this. listen it's very important that I know if I'm an inch taller than one of my favorite characters or not
/lh
Body Type: Chubby
Zodiac/Birthday: November 20th, so Scorpio (which I do not relate to hardly at all), and born in the year of the tiger! 🐅

Favorite Food: Apples, and the "apples of the earth"—a.k.a potatoes. Also fond of most sour things, sauerkraut, and have recently discovered a love for hummus.
Favorite Drink: Tea! If I were to get more specific, it'd be hard for me to choose between jasmine, oolong, and ume-sho bancha.
Most Hated Food: Mayonnaise, ranch dressing, and eggs (not used in baking). I don't like raw onions or raw celery either.
Most Hated Drink: Probably black coffee. or tea made with oil of oregano. couldn't bear to be around the spice for months after that stuff. Also alcohol, I can't drink it bc medications anyway but most of it tasted bad and made me feel groggy. I was also a super lightweight tbh
Favorite Holiday: Halloween and Valentine's Day
Least Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving and July 4th
Languages: English, trying to learn French now, with a small amount of Japanese and German
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Medium golden brown
Nationality: American
(leT ME OUT—)
Orientation: Bi-demisexual
Preferences: For friends, just people who try to be kind/considerate of others, with a general "live and let live" attitude as long as no one's being hurt.
Relationship Status: Married to multiple fictional characters with the official wedding license merchandise to prove it!!
...That is to say, I'm presently single.
Personality: no pls I hate describing my own personality. can I just include a list of works of fiction I like instead uhh I'm shy and also a nerd who likes to obsess over pretty fictional people, and I'm also stubborn and sensitive. self-esteem issues suck. I really hope that I come across as nice?? ;; would also like to be seen as funny, clever, smart, etc too ofc. also kind of worried that I can come across as cold. I'm an open book IRL whether I like it or not, but sometimes I feel like I struggle to convey myself through text.
Personality Type: "Normal" is probably the closest if we're talking AC, and ISFJ-T for MBTI
Likes: My comfort characters, shonen manga/anime, otome games, Dragon Quest, cozy farm sims, funny Youtube people, animals, nature, flowers, bad puns, cute stuff, cottagecore-y aesthetics
Dislikes: Hot weather, bite-y/stingy/buzzy insects, math, crowds, cringe culture
(let people have their silly fun, for the love of god it's really not that serious), adult cartoons, bigotry (ofc), judgy people, loud/noisy clubs/party scenes/etc., super dark/violent/"gritty" media, sad endings
Fears/Phobias: nothing diagnosed but I Do Not Like spiders, stinging insects, and centipedes. also a fair few other "fears" that I consider simply having a strong survival instinct
Occupation/Dream Job: currently fluttering about doing art/creative stuff/considering trying out becoming a gaming Youtuber, that being said my actual dream would be to be a housewife/homemaker. ;w; if none of those things work out in the end then a library or bookstore job might be cute idk

Name: I don’t share my real name and admittedly I never really was able to figure out an online name I’d want to use so I usually just get called “Sleepy” lol so let’s go with Rua? since it sounds a bit similar to part of my real name
Nicknames: Sleepy or Rua
Sex/Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Height: I…. can’t remember lmao I might edit this once I can check
Zodiac/Birthday: capricorn / January 19
Favorite Food: butter chicken (it’s amazing with rice and great during the cold weather)
Favorite Drink: iced capp, I love chai too but I don’t have hot drinks often, I only drink it when I’m sick or if I’m visiting someone and it’s offered to me
Most Hated Food: can’t really think of one, though there’s this one okra dish my family makes and it doesn’t look great (I don’t know if I’ve ever tasted it lol)
Most Hated Drink: can’t think of one, maybe black coffee?
Favorite Holiday: Eid
Least Favorite Holiday: I don’t think there’s any?
Languages: mainly english, but I can understand urdu
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color: black/very dark brown
Nationality: Pakistani / Canadian
Orientation: straight
Preferences: (for friends) none that I can think of? I guess we’re good if we get along
Relationship Status: I love a lot of fictional men help me single
Personality: I tend to be more shy/introverted, but I noticed I become a bit chattier if I’ve become more comfortable with you, I’m usually not the one who starts conversations or sends frequent messages as I’m always afraid I’ll be bothering people, but if you can break me out of my shell I’ll (hopefully) become more open with you :’D
Personality Type: INFP-T
Likes: drawing, I love video games (playing them since I was a toddler lol), Final Fantasy, Tales of, Soul Calibur, Mabinogi, LoZ, Rune Factory, Nier, and a lot more (I’m listing the general series to avoid listing every game I like/played, but I haven’t played every game from the series, I’m currently playing FF16!), cats, anime (I haven’t watched any recent ones though, so it’s just some older ones like pokemon (I prefer gen 1-4, kinda lost interest after that) and yu-gi-oh), collecting merch of characters or other things I like I have so many keychains on the wall
Dislikes: winter (I hate the cold and snow, it just makes me constantly tired), most bugs, deep water
Fears/Phobias: spiders (I don’t mind tarantulas as much as they’re fluffy and I find them a bit less scary, but I’m terrified of spiders), deep water
Occupation/Dream Job: ideally I’d love to be a homemaker who sells art in her spare time, alas, I’m currently just an assistant at a law firm 😩 I don’t hate the job, I just hate wasting time in an office when all of my work is done on a computer ;_;

Last edited:
I wanna try answering this with only emojis, lol...

Name: 🍡
Nicknames: 👔👨
Sex/Gender: 🚹
Pronouns: 🥱
Height: 🥖🥖🥖❓
Body Type: 🆗😐
Zodiac: ♊
Favorite Food: 🥨🍣🍜🥦🍓
Favorite Drink: ☕
Most Hated Food: 🐷🥓
Most Hated Drink: 🐮🍼🥛
Favorite Holiday: 🎄🎁🎅
Least Favorite Holiday: 🎃👻🦇
Languages:
🍔✅🌮✅🍙🆖
Eye Color: 💩
Hair Color: 🏴
Nationality: 🌮
Orientation:
👯‍♀️
Preferences: 🌸📚🌹🍰🌺🎮🌷
Relationship Status: ❌
Personality: 🎭🧠🤵😉🤪🤐🙇‍♂️🤝💪
Personality Type: ❓
Dislikes: 📺🐀🔊🔬🏈🔮🥳
Fears/Phobias: ❌

I wanna try answering this with only emojis, lol...

Name: 🍡
Nicknames: 👔👨
Sex/Gender: 🚹
Pronouns: 🥱
Height: 🥖🥖🥖❓
Body Type: 🆗😐
Zodiac: ♊
Favorite Food: 🥨🍣🍜🥦🍓
Most Hated Food: 🐷🥓
Most Hated Drink: 🐮🍼🥛
Favorite Holiday: 🎄🎁🎅
Least Favorite Holiday: 🎃👻🦇
Languages:
🍔✅🌮✅🍙🆖
Eye Color: 💩
Hair Color: 🏴
Nationality: 🌮
Orientation:
👯‍♀️
Preferences: 🌸📚🌹🍰🌺🎮🌷
Relationship Status: ❌
Personality: 🎭🧠🤵😉🤪🤐🙇‍♂️🤝💪
Personality Type: ❓
Dislikes: 📺🐀🔊🔬🏈🔮🥳
Fears/Phobias: ❌
I also wanna do this...

Name: 🌼
Nicknames: 🥇
Sex/Gender: ♀️
Pronouns:
:rolleyes:
Height: 🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶👣👣
Body Type:
🔥
Zodiac: 😠
Favorite Food:🍯🥣
Favorite Drink: :cool:
Most Hated Food: ❄️🍯🥣
Most Hated Drink: 🥛
Favorite Holiday: 🌲🌲🎄🎄🌲🌲
Least Favorite Holiday: 🛰️⭐🔫
Languages:
💯
Eye Color: 🔷🔷
Hair Color:
👱‍♀️
Nationality: 🎩
Orientation:
👫
Preferences:🤣 :cool:💪♂️
Relationship Status: :cool:
Personality: 🥰
Personality Type: ❤️
Dislikes: 🚀🌌🐟🐡🐠🦈
Fears/Phobias: 🚀🌌🐟🐡🐠🦈

Okay, I like a challenge.

Name: (n)
Nicknames: 🤯
Sex/Gender: 🤜
Pronouns:
:🗣️
Height: 🎩🎩🎩
Body Type:
👞
Zodiac: 🦁
Favorite Food:🐠
Most Hated Food: 🦆
Most Hated Drink: 🥚
Favorite Holiday: 🎂
Least Favorite Holiday: :sick:
Languages:
🌎
Eye Color: 🟫
Hair Color:
🟫
Nationality: 🌭
Orientation:
🧭
Preferences:🍳
Relationship Status:
💕
Personality: :unsure:
Personality Type: :unsure:
Dislikes: 🐂:poop:
Fears/Phobias: 🕷️
🕺

Last edited:
realized i didn't actually do the recent thing but an outdated one years ago

Name: kai
Nicknames: i don't really have any irl, but on here you might see people call me null
Sex/Gender: i'm more on the masc-side of the gender spectrum but prefer not to label it tbh! i'm not cisgender but i don't think any term really fits with me, the best i can think is "androgynous". for simplicity's sake i call myself a guy / dude.
Pronouns: he/they
Height: like 5'4, but 5'8 in my boots
Body Type: twink 💀
Zodiac/Birthday: aries / april 4
Favorite Food: several different types of pasta, steak, ice cream, chicken biryani, peanut butter...
Favorite Drink: peach ice tea my beloved
Most Hated Food: bananas
Most Hated Drink: sparkling water my behated
Favorite Holiday: halloween or valentine's day
Least Favorite Holiday: christmas
Languages: english
Eye Color: really dark brown
Hair Color: less dark brown, "chocolate brown" according to my hairdresser
Nationality: canadian. if we're talking ethnicity i'm indian
Orientation: gay 👬
Preferences: for friends? i get along with most people who have more or less the same moral/political views. sharing another passion is a bonus.
Relationship Status: in a relationship with the most perfect man on earth 💙
Personality: i'm silly but i'm passionate about my beliefs and if someone wrongs anyone i care about i'll get real mean. i also put my whole heart into anything or anyone i love
Personality Type: the type to tell you myers-briggs has been debunked tens of times and means nothing. i am introverted but i love being around people i like; it just makes me sleepy.
Likes: my bf, my friends (hello amy who called me out), extreme/heavy music, politics, art, animals, flowers, sanrio, metal gear, fire emblem
Dislikes: winter, alcohol, bigots, taylor swift
Fears/Phobias: i'm claustrophobic, and centipedes give me the shivers. i also have a pretty bad fear of the open water
Occupation/Dream Job: vocalist, artist, tattooer, graphic designer... could he be all four...

Last edited:
I'm convinced these sorts of things exist to make it easier to steal your identity. But I know that's not the case here. I'm still paranoid, but I'm doing it anyway.

Name: Gabby
Nicknames: Gabby
Sex/Gender: non-binary entity
Pronouns: they/them
Height: short
Body Type: nourished
Zodiac/Birthday: virgo / september
Favorite Food: hmm. ice cream, pork katsudon, anything savory and delicious. comfort soul food type beat
Favorite Drink: probably coke, or coffee, or limoncello la croix
Most Hated Food: not really anything
Most Hated Drink: dr pepper can jump off a cliff
Favorite Holiday: probably chrimmis
Least Favorite Holiday: july 4th
Languages: English, Intermediate Japanese, some Spanish, I understand some french but not much
Eye Color: light
Hair Color: also light
Nationality: pale american
Orientation: bisexy
Preferences: ppl who are chill
Relationship Status: committed 4 lyfe
Personality: sass
Personality Type: ENFP
Dislikes: party poopers
Fears/Phobias: arriving to my death safely without any risk involved
Occupation/Dream Job: hmmm... author, singer, content creator but i just want to make money off the internet :)

dr pepper can jump off a cliff
Hi, I am party pooper. I am Dr. Pepper enjoyer. How can I help you? 🙂 Get to know the people you share the forum with each day. 🙂🙂🙂
(edit: aw man, Gabby's reply of a simple 👎 has been deleted. It was a funny reply... 🥲 )

Last edited:
Name: you dont get to know my irl name you must call me Lissi
Nicknames: Lissi is technically my nickname but some of my friends on other sites call me liss just for a casual shortening
Sex/Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Height: 5’3/4 ish? I think
Zodiac/Birthday: scorpio, October 28
Favorite Food: hmm…. I have too many lol I love food
Favorite Drink: starbucks caramel Frappuccino hehe
Most Hated Food: um I don’t really have least favourites of things (but I don’t like broccoli. Call me childish, I just don’t.)
Most Hated Drink: coffee maybe? Idk I don’t like It
Favorite Holiday: christmas?
Least Favorite Holiday: um idk
Languages: english, I can understand Russian (I’m not Russian)
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color: brown
Nationality: parents are central Asian (kyrgyz), i was born, raised, and am living in Canada
Orientation: maybe aroace I think?
Preferences: what does this mean…? Preference for what
Relationship Status: no none
Personality: extroverted ambivert who will braindump on you wether you like it or not
Personality Type: ENFJ I think? I dont remember
Likes: drawing, Taylor swift, THE HUNGER GAMES, Pokémon, animal crossing, Mario, people who dont mind me brain dumping about my current hyperfixation, nice people, my friends, food
Dislikes: people who hate me just for liking Taylor swift, people who overly call other people out, people who are generally bad, when my art doesn’t look good, when I get criticism on things (it’s not a good dislike, I just don’t like it. It makes me feel weird even if it’s well intentioned)
Fears/Phobias: i d love heights, it’s not as big of a fear as it was when I was younger, but it’s still not a thing I’m big on
Occupation/Dream Job: hmmm a character artist of some sort!

Name: Bartholomew J. Nunnafinga
Nicknames: Shecky
Sex/Gender: man
Pronouns: he,him,how,who,who are you?
Height: 5' 9"
Body Type: large
Zodiac/Birthday: Pisces
Favorite Food: pizza,round or rectangular
Favorite Drink: cold,cheap beer
Most Hated Food: menudo-man was not meant to eat a cow's stomach
Most Hated Drink: Jagermeister-Did the Robitussin people invent this stuff?
Favorite Holiday: the ones that don't require the buying of gifts
Least Favorite Holiday: any that require the buying of gifts
Languages: English,some Spanish,some Klingon
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: salt n' peppa
Nationality: I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy......by way of Mexico
Orientation: I am facing north at this time
Preferences: redheads,cars with a proper manual gearbox
Relationship Status: at my age,it doesn't really matter anymore
Personality: yes
Personality Type: according to that test I took I'm Architect INTJ-A .I'm not sure what it means but it sounds kinda cool.
Likes: shoes that fit,people that don't talk too much,Cheez-Its,black cats,vintage aircraft,Hagstrom bass guitars,ancient alien theories
Dislikes: long ass questionnaires,egotistical people,obnoxious bar patrons,small yappy dogs,politics,basketball
Fears/Phobias: rodents of unusual size,deep water,posting on public message baords
Occupation/Dream Job: To do voice work for cartoons and animated features

Name: Tyler
Nicknames: Papa (I received this one in college because I was the oldest one in my class)
Sex/Gender: Male
Height: 6'1"
Body Type: Eating poorly + weight lifting = Dad bod with muscle growth
Zodiac/Birthday: Aquarius. February 1st.
Favorite Food: Chinese food - Cantonese and Sichuan
Favorite Drink: Distilled water, black coffee, Diet Pepsi
Most Hated Food: Liver
Most Hated Drink: Diet Pepsi (it's bad for me but tastes dang good)
Favorite Holiday: Easter
Least Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Languages: English
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Black
Nationality: Canadian / Indigenous
Orientation: Hetero
Preferences: Nerdy, thick dorky white women
Relationship Status: Single
Personality: Quiet, funny, irritable, impatient, hardworking
Personality Type: Cranky
Likes: Cats, video games, cooking, playing and listening to music, dad jokes, staying home on weekends (it's lit🔥)
Dislikes: Conflict, social media, zany radio DJs, lies, hot weather, negative emotions like fear
Fears/Phobias: Heights
Occupation/Dream Job: Radio traffic manager - aka front desk guy. I write, produce, and voice commercials usually, and log and insert programs to be aired. On occasion I do news radio and I'm an on air co-host, but that's rare. My dream job would be working full time as an on air personality or news radio reporter. I always wanted to create an RPG, if we're talkin' unobtainable dream-dreams. I have a list of bosses already, and one particular set up to one boss just to use a dad joke one-liner.

Name: Tanisha
Nicknames: Tea/ Tea Gem
Sex/Gender: Girly Pop
Pronouns: She/They
Height: 4’10”
Body Type: uuhh,🤷🏽‍♀️
Zodiac:
Cancer
Favorite Food: Seafood, mangos, sweet tings, Chinese, Japanese
Favorite Drink: coke cola, caramel iced coffee or latte whatever or whatever give me caramel
Most Hated Food: Liver
Most Hated Drink: Diet anything
Favorite Holiday: Christmas and Halloween
Least Favorite Holiday: uhhh, Columbus day I guess
Languages: English, basics conversational Spanish, learning Thai
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown? Off black? I think it’s called 2b hair color? Sum like that
Nationality: Me American, Me Parents Panamanian
Orientation: Bye, Bye Bye
Preferences: we’re just vibing on the same level I guess. Don’t really have a looks preference except cute. Anybody cute
Relationship Status: Pringle
Personality:I’m shy, I’m sooooo shy” ~ Ashnikko (with minor smart ass tendencies)
Personality Type: INTJ-J
Likes: Cats, Video games, drawing, cooking, baking, just puns, like really bad ones, like…I’m serious. ᵀʰᵉʸ’ʳᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵇᵃᵈ. Also, shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes
Dislikes: cockroaches, too many noises in one place, anyone trying to therapies me unwanted
Fears/Phobias: Well the concept of forever scares me. Like I know it’s imposible to exist forever, but thinking about it freaks me out. Also the idea of my computer just breaking

Last edited:
n: rosie
zodiac: scorpio
body type: obvs rly sexy
fav food: coffee (flavoured)
fav drink: coffee !!!
hated food: PINEAPPLE IT LITERALLY EATS U ALIVE AND IS STANKY
hated drink: tea, it hurts my tummy : ( am i even britihs
fav hol: halloween!!!!!!
least fav: xmas
pref: personality!!! we vibe
personality type: infj / advocate
likes: games! art! animals! SHOPPINGGGGG for clothes, irl collectibles like sonny angels (help)
dislikes: meanies !!!!! and pineapples

took out a lot cause why do u need to know u weirdo xo

Name: Felice or Vernal

Nicknames: Lapin

Sex/Gender: Gorl

Pronouns: She/Her

Height: 5'3”

Zodiac/Birthday: Gemini/June 3rd

Favorite Food: Bagels with cream cheese, pepperoni pizza, doughnuts, cake, pasta, turkey and cheese sandwiches, burritos

Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper, Pibb xtra, milkshakes and water

Most Hated Food: Soggy mushy stuff mixed together

Most Hated Drink: Most alcohol, coffee

Favorite Holiday: Easter

Least Favorite Holiday: none

Languages: English

Eye Color: Green with brown around the pupil

Hair Color: Copper on the top layer, brown underneath

Nationality: American

Orientation: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: Taken!

Personality: Huge child at heart, Idealistic, somewhat optimistic, romantic, spacey, reserved until you get to know me, then I can get very talkative, sensitive, can easily be a pushover. I don’t really consider this a personality thing but I want people to know I’m super shy and socially anxious so if I seem distant that’s why

Personality Type: INFP

Likes: Art, Cute stuff, fashion (especially bright, pastel, fairy kei, decora and lolita fashion), 80s, 90s, and 00’s stuff, analog media (including analog horror), snacks, cats, springtime/warm weather, Pokémon (most interested in the designs), traveling, geography, liminal spaces, internet mysteries

Dislikes: Sweeping generalizations, mean and hurtful people, loud noises/jumpscares, driving

Fears/Phobias: Heights, roller coasters, food poisoning, house centipedes, tornados, driving on the highway

Occupation/Dream Job: Graphic Designer

It's been a few months, and things have changed, so here a little me update:

Name: Remus or Moe
Nicknames: Rem/Rems, Moe, Moony
Sex/Gender: AFAB, trans-masc
Pronouns: he/him
Height: 5'8
Body Type: Hourglass
Zodiac/Birthday: June 11, Gemini
Favourite Food: Cheesecake and tiramisu
Favourite Drink: Wild Cherry Pepsi
Most Hated Food: All meat
Most Hated Drink: Don't have one
Favourite Holiday: Christmas, Halloween, any Dionysian holiday
Least Favourite Holiday: Don't have one
Languages: English and a bit of French (mostly learned from labels on products, thanks Canada)
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Nationality: Canadian
Orientation: Asexual, homoromantic, queerplatonic, ambiamorous
Preferences: In terms of people? All men, but preferably men who are also LGBTQ in some way. Clarinet reeds? 2/2.5, trying to move up to a 3. Books? Pretty much anything.
Relationship Status: Taken ❤️
Personality: Sassy, depressed, protective, very cuddly
Personality Type: ISTP
Likes: Concert band, playing clarinet, B O O K S, musical theatre, vexillology, writing
Dislikes: Dysphoria, math, science, all sports
Fears/Phobias: Spiders, heights, crabs, basically anything with more than 4 legs
Occupation/Dream Job: I'm voice acting in one show, and character designing for that same show, I'm waiting to see if I get a voice acting role in another show, and I'm script writing for a video game. As for my dream job, I want to be an actor and/or an author. I guess I'm already on my way lol

Back