• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

I figured I would do one of these since I started coming out to people outside of this forum, lmao.

Name: Kaden
Nicknames: I prefer my name or my forum username.
Sex/Gender: Non-binary
Pronouns: They/them
Height: 5’3”
Body Type: Skinny
Zodiac: Capricorn 🐐
Favorite Food:
Spicy chicken wings. The flats are better.
Favorite Drink: Mountain Dew Passionfruit Frenzy
Most Hated Food: Any seafood
Most Hated Drink: Coffee
Favorite Holiday: Don't have one.
Least Favorite Holiday: Don’t have one.
Languages: English
Eye Color: They are actually green. The blue just looked nicer with my OC.
Hair Color: Dark Blue
Nationality: American
Orientation: I like women.
Preferences: Does personality count?
Relationship Status: Single but my heart is taken.
Personality: I’m more extroverted than I appear to be. I am very passionate about the things I do. I’m more confident now after a few decisions that changed my life. Is that lame to say?
Personality Type: I haven’t taken that test in a while, but it says ENFP.
Dislikes: Cold weather, snow, people who don’t do their job
Fears/Phobias: Bugs/insects
Occupation: I wash dishes at a local restaurant and I’m happy with what I do.

I was bored and somehow never done this before so here ya go:

Name: Rather not say
Nicknames: Kil and Nyx
Sex/Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Height: 5’11”
Body Type: Skinny
Zodiac: Taurus
Favorite Food: Spaetzle
Favorite Drink: Lemonade
Most Hated Food: Anything spicy
Most Hated Drink: Coffee
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Least Favorite Holiday: I like Christmas as the actual holiday but I'm not a fan of the music and decorations surrounding it😅
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Naturally it's blonde but I dyed it red a few weeks ago
Orientation: Biromantic Asexual
Preferences: Anyone I can get along with LOL
Relationship Status: Single : P
Personality: I'm extremely introverted and quiet until I truly become friends with someone bc I overthink everything and anxiety.
Personality Type: INTJ
Likes: Rain, anime, manga, video games, drawing, writing, sleeping, reading, cosplay
Dislikes: Hot weather, big crowds, tight spaces
Fears/Phobias: Claustrophobia

Name: omit
Nicknames: omit
Height: 4' 11 3/4"
Body Type: Fat
Zodiac: Gemini
Favorite Food: Cookies lol Real food: seafood
Favorite Drink: Iced Matcha Latte
Most Hated Food: Baked Sweet Potatoes
Most Hated Drink: Eggnog
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Least Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Orientation: Straight
Preferences: ?
Relationship Status: Married
Personality: introverted and chill
Personality Type: INTJ
Likes: breezes, warmth, quietness, video games, animals, Asian and Mexican food, gardening, funny movies, anime, and I guess aquarium stuff. I like learning.
Dislikes: a lot of people, a lot of noise, centipedes, wet clothing, things on my hands like lotion.
Fears/Phobias: centipedes

Last edited:
woohoo! update timee 🫡
Name: Citlaly
Nicknames:
i prefer going by cece :]
Sex/Gender: female
Pronouns: she/they
Height: 5’1 or 5’2
Body Type: Skinny-ish? idk i have dysmorphia LOL
Zodiac: scorpio
Favorite Food: Mexican foods
Favorite Drink: Dr Pepper
Most Hated Food: tomatoes
Most Hated Drink: coconut water
Languages: spanish & english
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Nationality: american
Personality:
I’m vv awkward and more on the quiet side.
Personality Type: isfp-t
Likes: I love music, watching movies, sweaters, drawing, autumn, cats, n fashion!
Dislikes: hot weather, bugs, gore, and tight crowds (after being at the front for camp flog gnaw i don’t think I’ll ever wanna be that close to people again 😭)
Occupation/Dream Job: high school student but I’m still not totally sure what I’d want for a job. d:

Name: (REDACTED)
Nicknames: The "Catering" officer.
Sex/Gender: M
Pronouns: Absolutely.
Height: 5'5
Body Type: To travel on a plane I have to buy an entire row of seats.
Zodiac: I think it was probably Arthur Leigh Allen.
Favorite Food: Tomato Soup
Favorite Drink: Tomato Soup
Most Hated Food: Eukareyata
Most Hated Drink: Cream of Tomato Soup
Favorite Holiday: Malaga, 3 years ago
Least Favorite Holiday: The Feast Of The Wicked Noble
Languages: 3
Eye Color: Catawba brown
Hair Color: Short
Nationality: (REDACTED)
Orientation: 8
Preferences: I think people should be firm, but polite.
Relationship Status: Its going great.
Personality: Not that important to me.
Personality Type: Slim, curvy.
Likes: The third season of most television shows, always the best. Always.
Dislikes: Racism
Fears/Phobias: The Feast Of The Wicked Noble

Name: Marigold 🌼
Nicknames: GOLDI 👑
Sex: lol yes please lol (I'm female)♀️
Pronouns:
Antinouns ❌
Height: 5ft4 👸
Body Type: HOT 💃
Favourite Food:
P O R R I D G E 🥣
Favourite Drink:
The one you're buying me :cool:
Favourite Holiday: In the woods, til I got chased by some bears
Least Favourite Holiday: Manchester :sick:
Languages: Loads
Eye Colour: Blue 👀
Hair Colour: G O L D 🥇
Nationality: British 🇬🇧
Orientation: Straight female ♀️
Preferences: Men 🚹
Relationship Status: You tell me :cool:
Personality: Charming :love:
Personality Type: Adorable ❤️
Dislikes: Cold Porridge and Beardo and Judy and Emma Watson :mad:
Fears/Phobias: Transport and being chased by angry bears and gangsters and the police and people I was snooping on, in their homes.
Occupation/Dream Job: Catburglar and Barmaid, hoping to become a crooked Landlady someday

Name: Valentin/Valerie or Ekaterina (Valentin is my first name, Ekaterina is my middle. You can say either IDRC)
Nicknames: Val or Katya
Gender: Gender...fluid? Maybe? Idk i don't care about my gender but I present either super femme or not at all.
Pronouns: She/He/They (when in doubt, she/they)
Height: 4'10"
Body Type:
Zodiac/Birthday: March 1st
Favorite Food: Chicken <3 <3 <3
Favorite Drink: Water, but I also luv a lil sweet drink
Favorite Holiday: Anything at the end of the year (Hanukkah, Christmas, NYE
Least Favorite Holiday: Anything that doesn't give me a day off
Languages: English with EXTREMELY basic Korean. I can read the alphabet and my pronunciation is alright, I can pick up some words but can't have a conversation beyond basic greetings and self-introductions
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Also dark Brown
Nationality: American 🫣
Orientation: Pansexual
Preferences: Not sure what this is in regards to. Relationship stuff? Idk. Someone who can take care of themselves. Someone funny. Preferably someone with the same hobbies. italian or french
Relationship Status: In a relationship :rolleyes:
Personality: not a good one
Personality Type: I'm mean I guess idrk but i'm not confrontational? Maybe I'm just meaner in my head. But I try to be funny so there's that!!
Likes: Video games ofc, PC building, EGL fashion, meteorology, writing
Dislikes: girl don't even get me started we're gonna be here forever.
Fears/Phobias: I have a real bad fear of severe weather and tornadoes despite the fact that I LOVE meteorology and tracking storms/weather!!! ****ed up!!
Occupation/Dream Job: i don't dream of labor. my dream job is being happy and free and being able to return to my community, family, and engaging in the things im passionate about. otherwise idk meteorology would be cool but im not throwing myself in the middle of a hurricane for that ish

Not particularly, no.
If you hate all pronouns including She/Her then how should people address you in a sentence? Should people just call you Goldi Locks in omit of using pronouns? Or do you want people to call you dehumanizing terms like "It"?

I know I've made my first post here almost 5 months ago but I saw there's a neat little template so I figured I'd update my introduction! I apologize in advance for my novel of an introduction though 😅

Name: Hatori (online alias; I actually prefer people call me by my first name but I don't share that too often unless I am comfortable)
Nicknames: None unless you are close to me. If so, it's just variations of my first name. But since my first name is already quite short, there's no need for nicknames lol
Sex/Gender: Non-binary
Pronouns: He/She/They, any is okay with me :)
Height: 5'4"
Body Type: Average?
Zodiac/Birthday: Leo; August 14
Favorite Food: Shoyu ramen
Favorite Drink: Green Tea
Most Hated Food: Boiled meats, like an unseasoned and boring boiled plain sausage
Most Hated Drink: Most alcohols. I like soju
Favorite Holiday: Halloween 🎃💀👻
Least Favorite Holiday:
Valentine's Day 💘
Languages: I'm fluent in English and Spanish but I've studied basic conversational Japanese, French, and German in school. I'd like to brush up on them more but I haven't practiced in a few years now, so I've lost most of it. :( Japanese is the most recent one that I've studied so it's still a bit more fresh in my head than the others.
Eye Color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Orientation: I'm actually not too sure lol I guess demisexual. I don't have a specific or special preference.
Preferences: Not sure what this is pertaining to? If about friends: I like people who are open-minded and enjoy talking about things from different points of views. Also friendly and kind people with a sense of humor
Relationship Status: I have a loving partner of 11 years and counting
Personality: I usually keep to myself like 80% of the time but I try to make an effort to talk to others. I really enjoy talking with people but I may not be the first one to make a move in starting a conversation. I'll do my best though! I'd like to think I'm polite and friendly and I like to help people when I can. I'm quite easygoing and I like to have fun with others if possible. Let's be friends!
Personality Type: INFJ, the "Advocate."
Likes: I'm really big on collecting Pokémon cards right now! I'd honestly talk your ear off about it. I also collect Yu-Gi-Oh! and Weiß Schwarz cards but not as much as Pokémon as of late. I also enjoy making art, playing video games, and listening to music (any genre but my favorites are grunge, metal, and alternative). I'm also really interested in anything to do with space, psychology, and criminology. I like anything to do with creepy, horror, psychological, and supernatural themes! Documentaries are my favorite movies.
Dislikes: *See below, one of my most disliked things in this universe 😭* I also do not like the heat, which sucks because I currently reside in California and it gets quite hot in my region.
Fears/Phobias:
I have thalassophobia, which is the fear of large bodies of water. I absolutely LOATHE being at the beach, the ocean, and the lake. I also hate pools. And anything to do with underwater. Shipwrecks, creatures, statues, and whatever else that may be in the deep trenches of the ocean. Frankly, I've come to accept my fate if the world comes to an end and we are surrounded by nothing but water. I'll just sit here forever. 🪑
Occupation/Dream Job: I am currently a warehouse supervisor. My dream job is to be a forensic behavioral scientist. I spent a few years in my state university studying Criminology while working towards getting a certificate of Victim Services. Unfortunately I did not have enough money to keep studying so I'm currently working. Hoping maybe one day I can go back and finish.

It seems I've never posted here and have been asked a few of these questions more than once during my time on the forum!

Name: Just call me Oblivia. My real name sucks and I fully plan to change it someday.
Nicknames: None that I can think of
Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'8"
Body Type: Slim/athletic
Zodiac/Birthday: Cancer
Favorite Food: This specific sandwich from a deli on my college campus. It's grilled sourdough with coleslaw, swiss cheese, and house-made dressing. Amazing!
Favorite Drink: I only drink water
Most Hated Food: Cucumbers or large pieces of meat
Most Hated Drink: Anything carbonated
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Least Favorite Holiday: Any pointless Hallmark holiday
Eye Color: Hazel brown
Hair Color: Golden/coppery brown
Orientation: Heterosexual, but beginning to think I fall somewhere on the asexual spectrum
Preferences: Uhh fantastic individuals?
Relationship Status: Commitment-phobic
Personality: Mine? Introverted with the ability for adaptive extroversion when necessary. I try to be kind, fair, and honest with people until they give me a reason to write them off, which I probably do too easily/frequently. I make it a point to be open-minded and non-judgmental and love hearing about others' lives and learning from them. I have no filter whatsoever and will happily talk about taboo/"gross" topics, almost to the point of being overly vulgar at times - *note that I am not like this while on the forum for obvious reasons
Personality Type: INTP
Likes: Odd trinkets, geology/gemology, cats, reading, gaming, bones, mushroom identification, hiking, physical fitness, nature, art (specifically assemblage sculptures and James Jean as a visual artist), horror/macabre themes, math/economics, psychology (specifically the human condition), and maybe most importantly: strawberries
Dislikes: Being cold and very large/loud crowds of people
Fears/Phobias: Third-person emetophobia
Occupation/Dream Job: Something in the realm of biology or orthopedics, but I'm doing pretty well with my current career and feel it's practically and realistically too late to pursue another degree

havent posted in here since 2020 so might as well do an updated version w this template!

Name: shazi!
Nicknames: shazi is my nickname LOL, my real name is just shazi with an A at the end. but i hate going by that and much rather be known as shazi
Sex/Gender: female
Height: 5'0
Body Type: ummm slim i guess? lol
Zodiac/Birthday: april 19 (aries/taurus cusp but according to my birth time i am a taurus its complicated...)
Favorite Food: idrk, it depends
Favorite Drink: iced coffee !!!
Most Hated Food: green beans
Most Hated Drink: tea
Favorite Holiday: christmas
Least Favorite Holiday: st patricks day? lol
Languages: english/spanish
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: rn its dark brown w blonde streaks
Nationality: american
Orientation: i'd say bicurious (idk), i have been attracted to the same gender in the past but never have dated the same gender !
Relationship Status: single :cry:
Personality: i am very shy when u first get to know me.. but once we become close i am like a completely different person LOL!
Personality Type: infp-t last time i checked
Likes: cold weather, rain, long car rides (with the right people), hanging out with friends, cats, a lot more tbh but i'd write a whole book if i put them all
Dislikes: rude people, being ignored, big crowds, being alone
Fears/Phobias: emetophobia
Occupation/Dream Job: right now i am a cashier ! but i am currently studying psychology in hopes of becoming a child psychologist!

Name: Hayley (internet name)

Nickname: rocketspruggs or Hayley

Zodiac / Birthday: December 22, 2000, I was born in the year of the dragon.

Favorite Food: Cheeseburgers, french fries, mashed potatoes, popcorn, broccoli, corn on the cob, anything milk chocolate, etc.

Favorite Drink: I only drink water.

Most Hated Food: Carrots, strawberries, cauliflower, and anything dark chocolate

Most Hated Drink: Grape juice, alcohol

Least Favorite Holiday: I don't really have one.

Languages: English is my first and native language, I'm also trying to learn Japanese and Italian.

Eye Color: Green

Preferences: I get along with everyone who's friendly, but not too hyperactive or annoying, I need my space sometimes.

Relationship Status: Forever single, I don't believe in ever getting into an actual romantic relationship.

Personality: Introverted

Likes: Drawing, gaming, making jokes and puns, cartoons, 2000's nostalgia, various bands and music artists from the '80s, nautical / vintage / retro / victorian / rustic / western themes and aesthetics, cute Japanese merchandise, and adorable / kawaii-wannabe female characters (ex. Daizy from season 2 of the 2006 cartoon Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!, and Rosita from Sesame Street, she was my first cute character growing up, before Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!)

Dislikes: Passive-aggressive people who may pick on someone for petty reasons.

Fears / Phobia: Spiders, heights...and getting pregnant / giving birth, and television / film scenes of anyone else giving birth, too.

Occupation / Dream Job: Cartoonist

I don't think I ever done one of these, but it seems fun! So here goess 🌟

Name: Siri (but backwards)

Nicknames: Yuta (online) mudface (IRL from my loving siblings, long story lol)

Sex/Gender: Female ish

Pronouns: she/her/they idc

Height: 1.72, no idea in feet

Body Type: Depends on who you ask, my boyfriend says thick, I say fat, I'm fine with it either way (most of the time) as long as he likes it :p

Zodiac: Virgo

Favorite Food: Fries and vegetarian Dutch croquet, simpel indo rice with indo chicken, or a good sandwich.

Favorite Drink: Coca Cola zero

Most Hated Food: Any seafood, fish, seaweed etc, which is inconvenient in Japan lol

Most Hated Drink: Armaretto, bad memories. Or drinks with gooby stuff in it, like boba tea. Sorry I get the heebie jeebies from that.

Favorite Holiday: Christmas!!!🎄🎄🎄

Least Favorite Holiday:
Pfff.. I like all holidays, celebrating stuff, eating and especially if it means a day off lol

Languages: English, Dutch, unfortunately not much Japanese yet

Eye Color:  Brown
Hair Color: Brown with bit of blond balayage

Nationality: Dutch/Indonesian

Orientation: My boyfriend ♥️

Preferences: Romantically? Someone sweet, funny and considerate. And handsome. So my bf.

Relationship Status: In relationship lol.

Personality: I'm an introvert, some anxiety issues, highly sensitive, my 3 siblings have adhd, and while I'm not, there is definitely some traces sometiems :p I can be very happy and funny and outgoing on good days, although I like time alone. Creative, caring and can't live without my bf and my family.

Personality Type: INFJ, green blue DISC lol

Likes: Food, dogs, cats, other animals, design, cinema, museum, woods, trees, cozyness, nature, my family, my bf, harry potter, travel, etc etc

Dislikes: Dry air, horror movies, weird textures, big social gatherings, politics, anything that makes me not feel good

Fears/Phobias: I have GAD, so everything basically.

Occupation: on a year hiatus from veterinary nurse/canine behavourial therapist because im in Japan. Here I'm a parttime pet sitter/dogwalker which is great fun! Doesn't earn much tho :p

Last edited:
Name: If you know my IGN on AC and Pokemon then you know
Nicknames: Snek
Sex/Gender: Male
Height: 1.7 m
Body Type: Thin
Zodiac: Taurus ♉️ Snake 🐍
Favorite Food: Pizza 🍕
Favorite Drink: Hot chocolate
Most Hated Food: Corn
Most Hated Drink: Corn drinks
Favorite Holiday: Christmas 🎄
Least Favorite Holiday: none
Languages: Spanglish
Eye Color: Brown
Nationality: Brown
Orientation: Brown, jk, I'm gay
Preferences: My husband
Relationship Status: Married
Personality: Snarky
Personality Type: Not sure, I know I'm not extroverted though

Edit: Noticed 2,000 guest bots so I decided to snip some personal stuff and edit a few more things. Sorry!

Last edited:
Realised I’d never posted in this thread so thought I’d use the template ☺️

Name: Rather not say
Nicknames: Online I go by Zerous, Zettra, Zer or Zera
Sex/Gender: Idc, no strong feelings, but female
Pronouns: she/they
Height: 5’11”
Zodiac: Aquarius
Favorite Food: Mint Chocolate for sweets, probably lasagne or saffron risotto for savoury
Favorite Drink: Wate
Most Hated Food: Anything with nuts
Most Hated Drink: Alcohol
Favorite Holiday: Christmas probably
Least Favorite Holiday: Valentine’s Day
Eye Color: Brown and pale green mix
Hair Color: Brown but I dye it green sometimes
Nationality: Australian
Orientation: Not straight
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Personality: Pretty laid back? Not sure
Personality: INFJ