• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

I posted her 1200000 years ago but I've changed lol

my name is Sam but I don't really like that name so uh call me whatever you'd like lol. I usually go by Balverine on most websites, which is a terrible creature from a dead game called Fable lol
I'm a ladybro, which my name misleads so I guess Sami works better? idk

I work in the produce department at a grocery store and actually really like it 0 v0
when i'm not slaving away, I play too many viddy games and I also do some kinda art sometimes

also I cosplay a lot and have two cats, Celty and Rhys

that's it probably

Im Zhenee but call me dedenne/dede/uhh. Im a person from england who gets too much homework.

I like video games and drawing :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im Zhenee but call me dedenne/dede/uhh. Im a person from england who gets too much homework.

hi, i'm juliette but a lot of people call me jul or jul-jul!!
i have basically 0 friends because i'm a homeschooled kiddo and all i do is listen to horror stories and play acnl
im turning 16 in a month or so and all i asked for was animal crossing so a tru fan here :')) i love art, traditional only but i like seeing digital drawings <3 i chat on chicken smoothie a ton too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too much homework; enjoys escapism and art. Story of my life right now.

Repeats due to a lack of sleep from too much homework? No .. a double post merge.

I've never posted here before, but I waffle a lot, so this'll be a challenge.

I'm Monday, I am 15 and I was born in Devon,West England but now I live in Hampshire, South England.

*I'm very gay,, like they gayest of the gays.... mayor of gayland
*I've been playing animal crossing for 10 years, wowcha.
*I'm not very interesting, I really like vines and quote them too often
*I'm currently homeschooled due to a number of personal issues, but that's not for long hopefully
*I dream of being a surgeon (cardio) and plan to attend med school in London (and probably stay there for my first few years of actual med work too)
*I run a spam account on Instagram and honestly, it's nothing to be proud of but I just love it
*I watch a hecc ton of Greys Anatomy, that show has been ruining my life for a long time now but I'm addicted to it oof,
*People think I only want to do surgery because of Greys, but the actual reason I want to do it is that my best friend had cancer when I was little, and she lived because of amazing surgeons. I admire surgeons and I'd feel lucky to call myself one
*I've got monstrous anxiety, but not online hahaHAHA :^)

I can't think of anything else bye

Hello, my name is Kaoru~
I'm a bit shy and anxious at first but I consider myself quite funny and relaxed after talking to someone for a couple minutes.

I lived in Japan for almost a year and got acnl in Japanese...
I don't know much Japanese but I played Animal Crossing games before so I kind of know what to do if I don't understand some word they're saying :D But I didn't understand once and gave away some silver tool to someone in the camp by accident D:

My mother is a big fan of Animal Crossing games too, sometimes she plays more often than me, but she hasn't got the perfect fruit in her town yet... (Or maybe she sold it by accident) So I really want to get some perfect cherries for her.

I don't have much friends in the game or in real life :3 It would be cool if I could meet some friends here and visit each other towns and help each other to sell turnips, fruits, exchanging objects or even dream villagers~ ♪( ?▽`)

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Kaoru~
I'm a bit shy and anxious at first but I consider myself quite funny and relaxed after talking to someone for a couple minutes.

I lived in Japan for almost a year and got acnl in Japanese...
I don't know much Japanese but I played Animal Crossing games before so I kind of know what to do if I don't understand some word they're saying :D But I didn't understand once and gave away some silver tool to someone in the camp by accident D:

My mother is a big fan of Animal Crossing games too, sometimes she plays more often than me, but she hasn't got the perfect fruit in her town yet... (Or maybe she sold it by accident) So I really want to get some perfect cherries for her.

I don't have much friends in the game or in real life :3 It would be cool if I could meet some friends here and visit each other towns and help each other to sell turnips, fruits, exchanging objects or even dream villagers~ ♪( ?▽`)

Welcome to the forums! I haven't played ACNL in a LONG time, but I may be able to help you out. I have the NA version though, so I'm not sure what the limitations there would be.

I hope you'll enjoy it here! This forum is literally the best forum on the internet, and certainly the best one for Animal Crossing.

sksks omg
I'm Dmitri but Dimi is good;;
I'm 15, turning 16 next month.
I volunteer in animal rescues and I hope to create a rescue of my own in the future.
Animals are my passion (especially pit bulls sksjdks).
I'm a vegetarian
My favorite music artists are Atlas, Blackbear and Arctic Monkeys
I'm a transdood and super gay
I am a quaking ball of anxiety
I'm starting ballet classes this summer
I'm a dead meme w he e ze
I have no friends bc I take forever to text back due to crippling anxiety...........yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

sksks omg
I'm Dmitri but Dimi is good;;
I'm 15, turning 16 next month.
I volunteer in animal rescues and I hope to create a rescue of my own in the future.
Animals are my passion (especially pit bulls sksjdks).
I'm a vegetarian
My favorite music artists are Atlas, Blackbear and Arctic Monkeys
I'm a transdood and super gay
I am a quaking ball of anxiety
I'm starting ballet classes this summer
I'm a dead meme w he e ze
I have no friends bc I take forever to text back due to crippling anxiety...........yeah

i posted in this back in nov, but i'm going to post an updated one bc why not uwu

hi, im ri!! i am 16 :) unfortunately im not very active on here anymore, nor am i on acnl or other animal crossing games, but im hoping that will change very soon.
but anyways, to start this off, i love music ! i would like to say that my music taste is very diverse. i can pretty much go from iron maiden to lana del rey in a split second. my fave show is orange is the new black, i ADORE nature and animals, i enjoy learning and creating, i like to brighten peoples day, i draw a bit, im bi, and i spend my days eating food and watching youtube :)
and yeah that's me!!

Last edited:
It's been a hot minute since I've been on this forum but heres a little bit about me:

Call me Piggy or Alexa (my irl name)
I'm 16 (almost 17) and a junior in HS
I live in Tokyo
I'm a little bisexual kween
I love volleyball, debate/public speech, and anything to do with history
I grew up playing AC and pokemon but I kinda drifted from that now (although ACNL is my guilty habit every once in a while)
I'm an extreme EXTROVERT ~ I can't be alone for too long or I go crazy
I listen to rap and r&b mostly
If you're interested in forming some kind of friendship I'm totally up for it and I promise to keep the convo interesting :)

:flag_de: Name- Magnus
:flag_de: Age- 16, 17 soon.
:flag_de: Gender - Male
:flag_de: Nation: America(Which state will be said in dms)
:flag_de: Hobbies: Reading, knowledge gathering, strategy , playing games, studying psychology, anything science as well.
:flag_de: Likes: Smart people, warfare, science fiction(Doctor Who,Star Wars,twilight zone and such), Documentaries, History, world war 2, Good food, Aircraft and tanks along with politics. (I'll say more in dms)
:flag_de: I’m highly intelligent and on the MBTI scale I’m an INTJ, I am 6 ft 3 inches(190.5 cm)

I'm Caliope
Age 16 (17 in November)
Female
Lover of fall and winter
Proud dog mother of 2
Fairly closeted bisexual
Vegan baker
Tol (5'8)
Loves aesthetic clothing
Optimist

Wow I feel old compared to majority of forum users and probably gamers that are young (under 25),
I'm 36 even tho I'm blessed to still look young(ish), years of drinking water and oil of olay lol that's a good how to keep looking young tip right there. I'm a avid gamer and have been since Sega master system was launched (decades ago) and I've been hooked on gaming ever since, sucker for a platform or similar type game.
I'm from London,
I grew up with dogs but am a cat owner now. I love music defo feeds my soul, fashion, history are a passion also. I'm very friendly and easy going, I honestly believe with life you reap what you sow and what goes around comes around.
Please feel free to stop, chat or say Hi if see me around the forum
:) :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow I feel old compared to majority of forum users and probably gamers that are young (under 25),
I'm 36 even tho I'm blessed to still look young(ish), years of drinking water and oil of olay lol that's a good how to keep looking young tip right there. I'm a avid gamer and have been since Sega master system was launched (decades ago) and I've been hooked on gaming ever since, sucker for a platform or similar type game.
I'm from London,
I grew up with dogs but am a cat owner now. I love music defo feeds my soul, fashion, history are a passion also. I'm very friendly and easy going, I honestly believe with life you reap what you sow and what goes around comes around.
Please feel free to stop, chat or say Hi if see me around the forum
:) :)

ok it's been some months and my birthday passed, so...

14 years old
female
born in canada
newish artist?
i like kawaii, drawing, writing, memes/comedy, gaming sometimes, generous people
i dislike dry hair, rude/annoying people, revolving doors, pizza, eggs, boys
will cry very easily
very very antisocial irl. friendless. rip

WOOOO

20, female, pansexual, and a monster smoocher.
- video games are my life
- reptiles/amphibians are my thing. dinosaurs too. i wuv them. if it isn't obvious with my username.
- going to go into college as an animator.
- tamagotchi enthusiast.
- tired all the time.
- writer / roleplayer!

I'm 29(will be 30 come this Aug. 24th)

I have Asperger's

I LOVE music, especially hard rock and almost any form of metal

Some of my favorite hard rock and metal bands/artists are: Death, Iced Earth, Judas Priest, Morbid Angel, Septicflesh, Immolation, Vader, Iron Savior, Keldian, A Sound of Thunder, Artizan, Striker, Overkill, Death Angel, Megadeth, Nevermore, Sanctuary, Twisted Tower Dire, Cage, Rage, Helloween, Candlemass, Esoteric, Ahab, Echoes of Eternity, Nightwish, Mastodon, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Grim Reaper, Dream Evil, DragonForce, Triosphere, Lost Horizon, Immortal, Rotting Christ, Emperor, Argus, Starkill, Amon Amarth, The Black Dahlia Murder, Mare Cognitum, Black Sabbath, The Sword, Electric Wizard, Fu Manchu, Clutch, Solitude Aeternus, Riverside, Manilla Road, Neonfly, Vicious Rumors, The Gathering, Powerwolf, Dissection, Black Stone Cherry, Jag Panzer, Sigh, Steel Prophet, etc.

Some of my favorite non-metal bands/artists are: Shpongle, Yes, Grateful Dead, Tame Impala, Nightmares On Wax, Boards of Canada, Skinny Puppy, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Return to Forever, Weather Report, Miles Davis, MGMT, Aphex Twin, The Clash, The Beatles, The Byrds, Cream, Caravan Palace, Jefferson Airplane, VNV Nation, Pretty Lights, etc.

I'm from Massachusetts

I'm a coffee freak!

I enjoy "Metroidvania"-like style games. They're very addictive!

I do drink and smoke(cannabis) once in awhile.

I'm completely and utterly against the War on Drugs...anyone who's for it can die in a fire!

I like animals a lot.

My favorite author is probably H. P. Lovecraft. His work really captures the imagination!

There are probably other things I can mention, but unless someone asks, I think that's good for now.

I'm Dormire, 23 years old, Filipina (Bisaya), I love vintage music and such. History and war is my jam.
I like niche games like Etrian Odyssey series and Zero Escape. I'm an MMORPG baby and I grew up playing MMOs! Ragnarok Online is still my favorite MMO. I'm sentimental as well to the point I get teary-eyed when I hear first few notes of any RO BGMs or Pangya BGM.

I'm narcoleptic but I try my best! (It's also why my username and town name has a correlation with sleepiness!)
I also benefit from being a coffeeholic to help keep sleepiness at bay (it's not always effective but it works!)

I love animals and insects but just despise rabbits and roaches/centipedes. Squirrels and dormice are my top faves.

Lolita fashion is my aesthetic! Vintage and Military-style to be specific! I'm trying to buy a lot of dresses now I have a job.

I think that's all! I love making conversations and making friends as well! I hope we all get along!

Back