• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

-My name is Lillian, nickname from family and online friends is Lou
-15 years old
-Female
-I love kitties! QuQ
-I love learning new things... I even enjoy school other than the fact that they push us too hard :v
-I love long walks on the beach... lol jk, but I love taking pictures of beautiful scenery, including sunsets/ sunrises, cool cloud patterns, forests, ocean waves, etc. :3
-I love Splatoon 2 and ACNL OuO
-I dislike when people don't try
-I dislike sushi
-I have a nail deformity called median canaliform nail dystrophy... Whoop!
-I also have a tooth deformity called peg laterals :B heh
-I'm very sarcastic... and some people think I'm rude because of it ;-;
-I love fashion and styling outfits, but I dress like trash... lol
-I use emoticons ALL THE TIME and it bothers some people :B
-As I've stated in other threads, I love ASMR, and I find that I tap on random things throughout the day because of it lol XD

I don't know what else to say :v I tried to include my likes/ dislikes/ a little about me, so there you are! :3 <3

Turned 20 a couple months back, but I've been playing New Leaf since I was 17. My most recent town is the only one that's really stuck.

Kinda gothy/punky, so most people are surprised when they see me playing such a cute game :3

i always forget i made this thread!!
hi, i'm isabelle but izzy will do. i'm sixteen, turning seventeen soon. i'm from the uk and i'm currently in sixth form studying english lit, history and psychology. i've been doing a lot of reading and listening to podcasts recently. watching brooklyn nine-nine has also eaten up a lot of my time. i work in an office part-time and i'm editor of my school magazine. i'm pretty inactive here but i got back into new leaf a bit!

Last edited:
I am Old. (turned 22 last week I am decrepit)

I like fashion and mainly wear miniskirts and jumpers, I prefer bright colours, especially pink/orange/yellow.
My hobbies are drawing and studying japanese. (まだ日本語が下手です!)
I like eating porridge in cold weather and I eat it with jam! It's good!

hello there
i'm luke. i'm 15 years old and i love persona, nintendo, and monster hunter. i live in coastal texas and i'm currently a sophomore in high school, hoping to get a career in the marine biology field. i'm ungodly edgy and mentally unstable so i'm pretty much a cryptid and don't know how to interact with people properly. i also kinda like debate unless it's about a super sensitive topic to me, i tend to lash out accidentally whoops

I posted here a looooong time ago so im gonna update lol

I go by Balverine online because I hate my name and love the fable series
Im an ancient old lady at the ripe age of 22

I have 2 kitties, Rhys and Celty, and a hamster named Cornwallis lol

I do a lot of arts and crafts and I really like animes like voltron ld, one piece and jojo's ba (to name a few lol)

my names Tess (not my full name) and im super old than like most ppl here but i like vidya games and have been playing AC series since 10 so whatev.

i live in Philly, but i dont eat cheesesteaks everyday bc im actually vegan and will always be (however there are vegan cheesesteaks around here which are dope).
im about to finish pharmacy school, i graduate in May of 2019 and idk what to do with my career other than work at CVS but not tryna do that bc its slave work despite the good money (protip: money rly doesnt but happiness).

i used to be mute & super shy as a kid but since my school program is making me hold so many research presentations around medical staff im finally for the first time ever coming out of my shell and talking much more.

i have 2 cats and theyre my children.
i also have a boyfriend that i met off an online star wars game that we used to play together. we were best friends before finally meeting. as of right now we're long distance but hes my baby <3

umm....i love my family! and im grateful for my life.

hi there i'm alice

i'm a 22 year old girl from canada. i'm your local lesbian witch. i love video games, sports, kpop (loona and bts <3), and fashion. i dropped out of school when i was 18 because of my mental health and was too ashamed to finish until this year! my dream is to teach english overseas. yes i used to do cheer lol. um besides animal crossing my main game obsession is pokemon, and my team is always super cute. i'm a gemini and an enfp and i'm running out of things to say about myself o/

Hi, everyone. I am 2X years old and I come from Italy. I love dark and obscure stuff, from macabre/gore art to goth music. I am in love with horror movies (the old ones in particular are my favourites) and I am bookworm.
I love animals and nature and wandering in the woods makes me feel good. I have one dog and I want to have more in the future.
I love metal, rock and classical music.
I am graduating next month. After that, I plan to move in another country.

Heyo, you can call me by my TBT name or by my online name Jerico.

I like long walks on the beach, the color purple, stuffed animals, rock music and AC -obviously. I'm sarcastic but nice.

Um,

I really like sweets.

Uh, yeah.

Last edited:
i am papercat.
i like cats and work with cats.
i like rock, metal, alternative music.
some of my favorite bands are: nightwish, lord of the lost, avatar, korpiklaani, foo fighters, led zeppelin, of mosnters and men, florence and the machine, cellar darling, queen, and many others.
i will blast metal while playing animal crossing (it is rather funny tbh).
i love video games.

I'm nothing special I guess?
My online name is Lumi
Uh, I'm a drama student- an aspiring voice actress, so that's pretty cool.
I live in South East England and an otaku.
I can make killer Christmas cookies I s'pose.
I'm in the age range 15-17.
I'm bisexual.
life is dumb
Aurora is my favourite villager.
I like a good bop.

Last edited:
My username is my "IRL" name.
I'm a university graduate---majored in communications with a focus in journalism and minor in writing.
I am in my twenties.
I enjoy trading items and doing random acts of kindness in ACNL.
I enjoy baking a lot more than cooking because I can take my time with the former lol.
One of my life goals is to own at least two cats.

Hey guys! I've been on a huge hiatus the past couple months but here's an update of whats going on in my life:

- I'm a senior in High School
- I've started applying to colleges! (Crazyyy)
- I'm going on a volunteer trip to Guatemala after Christmas <3
- I've run two half marathons

There definitely is a lot more to me than the above! If anyone is looking to get to know me better just VM or PM me! I hope to be a bit more active over the next few months because coming on the forums/playing ACNL helps me distress, especially when I have a lot going on.

Hi guys! My name is Jennarae (apparently that's what's on my birth certificate. I was convinced for 20+ years that it was Jenna Rae. With a space, and capital R. I'm 21 years old, and go to college for criminal justice. My gosh my grades are terrible. I'm so embarrassed about it, too. I just pick the wrong classes. So far my all time favorite class is Corrections. It's a criminal justice course. Not sure why, but I think either Deviant Behavior or Issues in Criminal Justice will be even better.

Anyways, enough about my schooling. I was born 2 weeks premature, due to health problems as a fetus. I spent 6 weeks in the nicu. getting released allegedly 1 day before thanksgiving. While writing this post I actually counted how many days it was. Mom and dad, it was TWO DAYS before thanksgiving. Anyways, I've had 8 surgeries, plus several procedures where I needed anesthesia.

I was diagnosed with epilepsy on December 8th, 2009. I haven't had a seizure since September 4, 2018 (as of the day I wrote this post) I have a cat named Vermie. I also have a half brother, and a 10 year old nephew.

This is really nice thread and like learning about all the members here. It is very interesting.
My name is Autumn. 20 years old. Cancer sign/tiger.
Favorite color is anything pink.
Favorite food is ice cream. (Yes,it is food.)
Favorite animals are dogs but I especially love my dog Barley.He is goofy,silly,kind,very loyal,follows me everywhere I go(EVERYWHERE),and friendly yet still standoffish. He is weird.
I have chronic depression,GAD,and social anxiety.The social anxiety is the worst one for me. I've had it since I was a kid and I'm mute around most people. I'm not very good at making friends but I'd like to change that!I'm still positive and know there is always hope.
Favorite game series:Animal Crossing,Pokemon,Final Fantasy,Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons,
and Kingdom Hearts and lots more.
I really love anime and manga especially if it's shoujo. I'm not sure what I want to do yet but I would like it to be something releated to animals or languages. So I'm just not sure yet. Reading books is also another joy. Favorite music is city pop,vaporwave,and really cute jpop and kpop music. Sorry for rambling so much but thanks for reading.

Hi, um, just joined a few days ago!

Just gonna shove this in a spoiler since I dunno how long it'll get and I don't wanna annoy anyone ^_^;

-I'm Globug/Glo. Non-Binary/Demi-Girl. 19 (Almost 20). Demi/Pan
-I have a pet cat I adopted from a rescue shelter, her name is Mocha. She is super sweet and looks just like Kiki. (Who was one of my fav AC villagers from the GC days funnily enough) She can be a butt sometimes (knocks over my roommate's things, bites my toes lightly), but she knows when I'm sad and need a good cuddle...
- I do digital art and hope to do art professionally someday. (Goal is Elementary Art Teacher, doing commissions on the side)
- I'm pretty shy due to the past abuse, and do have some PTSD with some things, and find it hard to approach people/ to ask for things. I may get too anxious to reply to people or even panic. If I go silent on a msg with you, I'm sorry!!
-Favorite color is blue, especially like a deep dark blue!
Games I Like: Undertale!!, Pokemon!, Animal Crossing!, Watch Dogs 1/2!, Skyrim, Fallout 4.
Shows I Like: MLP, Dexter, Supernatural, Seven Deadly Sins, Friends, Charmed (Old), Youtube (Gaming/Art)

If we share any interests, and you wanna talk/play together, feel free to PM me or poke me on the discord server. (username is globug100 there)

Hi everyone! I joined TBT aaaages ago, but just started posting earlier this week.

I'm a 29-year-old high school tutor/paraprofessional from Minnesota, though I used to live in Ehime, Japan and went to college in Wisconsin. (Go Badgers!) I majored in Japanese and East Asian Studies, but hope someday to go to graduate school to get a masters in education to become an ESL teacher.

I've tutored and taught a variety of subjects including social studies, ESL and writing, but am now tutoring for AVID, which is a program that aims to help historically underrepresented students become the first in their families to attend college.

Outside of work, I love cooking, petting my cats, weight lifting, and politics; I love to play New Leaf while I listen to The Rachel Maddow Show in the background. That, and Rupaul's Drag Race. I'm super excited for All Stars 4!

I also enjoy studying Japanese and Skyping with my former host family. I get to talk to them the day after tomorrow, which will be wonderful since we haven't spoken in several months.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! Please feel free to say hi if you see me around the forum!

- my real name is Clara
- I’m 20 years old
- my star sign is aries
- I was born on April the 7th
- I’m currently employed
- I’m demisexual biromantic!
- I’m physically female irl but I identify as bigender!
- I use he/him and she/her pronouns
- I have a girlfriend irl
- I love reptiles and amphibians and I own a bearded dragon!
- I secretly really love the Wild West and just out west in general
- I live in Florida
- I’m a huge gamer though I primarily use my PS4, my Switch and 3DS
- I love anime
- I’m really just a film buff (movies are mmmm yess)
- I’m a mix between a Slytherin and Hufflepuff!
- Newt Scamander is my all time favorite character that J.K Rowling created
- I’m actually very proud to be part Hufflepuff!
- I play a male character in ACNL
- I like instrumental and peaceful tunes
- Japanese music is great too

if you ever feel like chatting feel free to hmu! I’m always lookin for friends

Back