• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnips General Turnip Discussion & Daisy Mae Prices Thread

Anyone have a good turnip price?
93! I'm about to open up...
Post automatically merged:

TBT Username: jadetine
In-game name / Island name: Renn from Pokki
Friend Code: see side bar
Time zone: Central GMT-6 (2 hours left!)
Turnip prices: 93

PM me for Dodo! I set up a warp pipe directly to her.

Last edited:
TBT Username: Yeatu
In-game name / Island name: Natalia/Naydra
Turnip prices: 90
DODO code: N290M
Time zone: CET (UTC +1)

I'm looking for a simple panel (even just cataloging it is fine). If you want to, you can leave some spare recipes/other stuff near the airport, but you don't have to!

Daisy Mae is next to the museum, just follow the path to the north. Please don't get off the path.
I may be AFK.

My island’s prices were abysmal all week so, bit of an emergency 😩

I have recently discovered I haven't caught the ant and fly, I'm trying to complete my critterpedia and I still haven't got those 2. I don't time travel and I missed my opportunity to buy turnips today as I was working. Could I please buy a turnip off someone lol

I can get you a turnip later if you can wait?
Edit: I can also pre-spoil it for you if you'd like

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the fly, but I caught my ant by putting left over candy from Halloween on the ground. Just in case you have left over candy you can use.

Probably the worst day to ask, but my game week is offset due to my schedule. Anyone happen to have a decent price today? It's Friday in-game for me and I'm starting to get nervous as I went all in lol. Thought I'd break even as my turnip price went up a day, then went straight back to crashing down.

Someone told me that Turnip prices change during the night time is that true and does it work better in mornings or nights?

Someone told me that Turnip prices change during the night time is that true and does it work better in mornings or nights?
Sort of. Your shop will have two turnip prices each day. I believe it changes at noon. The price all depends on the pattern for that week, so you can’t automatically say one will be higher than the other. If you search for “ACNH turnip price tool” you should be able to find websites that let you track your pattern and predict your spike for that week. Or you could just look for so,done with a high price on the forum.

Back