• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnips General Turnip Discussion & Daisy Mae Prices Thread

TBT Username: Variety.Gamer 4438
In-game name / Island name: PowerPlant
Friend Code: SW-3285-0551-5525
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time
Turnip prices: 93

Offer open for about an hour and a half before Daisy Mae leaves my village! I will pm you the Dodo code if interested in buying some turnips.
Closed for lack of response.

Turnip selling at 618 bells 🤩 . Here is the link to my post so you can come and sell💛

Hi there !
I am looking for somewhere to sell my turnips, any price above 100 is fine.

I overslept past her visit Dx if anyone still has her selling turnips, plz lemme know!!

Daisy Mae is selling turnips for 91 each! She leaves in thirty-five minutes. The Dodo code is 8JPCJ

CLOSED!

Last edited:
Seriously, we’ll settle for 90, just give us something.

I think my island is selling them at 133 last time I checked, if anyone is interested?

daisys selling them for 104 at my island- if anyone wants some pm and i'll give dodo (for 1:30 more) -closed

Last edited:
Does anyone have decent prices? Anything over 200 really, I just want to make some profit. I have a house full of turnips and my prices have been horrible all week

Back