• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips General Turnip Discussion & Daisy Mae Prices Thread

Sort of. Your shop will have two turnip prices each day. I believe it changes at noon. The price all depends on the pattern for that week, so you can’t automatically say one will be higher than the other. If you search for “ACNH turnip price tool” you should be able to find websites that let you track your pattern and predict your spike for that week. Or you could just look for so,done with a high price on the forum.
Oh okay thanks for the info.

Daisy Mae is here today with prices at 95! She's here for 3+ more hours. ^_^

All time low of 90! I've trapped her on my Eastern beach and set a warp pipe to her (just take the one in the entrance to the right). 3 8 x m 8

TBT Username: jadetine
In-game name / Island name: Renn / Pokki
Friend Code: see side bar; DODO is M D 0 Q J
Time zone
: Central
Turnip prices: 90, so low!

Last edited:
TBT Username: cakiepop
In-game name / Island name: Cakie♥ / Chevrolet
DODO Code: 5L38F
Time zone: EST
Turnip prices: 92 !

I'm looking to sell my turnips! Anything above 110 would be great as that's what I bought them for. Can tip if you'd like (but just started so can't promise much unfortunately).

Looking for anyone selling turnips over 100. Not too picky about what I sell my turnips for since it's saturday and they rot tomorrow.

If anyone has Daisy Mae selling turnips for a low-ish price (under 100) I would really appreciate it! Ty 🥰

Just bought my first batch of turnips after a long absence from Animal Crossing and a full town reset! I sorta stayed up past 5 AM to do it, but it's alright since I was already up late because I had a friend over.
I bought 710 turnips for 78100 bells (they were 110 a piece) so I'm gonna be looking around for towns to sell my turnips at. Would love to hear if anyone got some high prices!

Last edited:
Has anyone got some interesting prices on their islands? Mine are 129, but the analysts say it could skyrocket to like 180 this week!

Back