• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Games that your regret buying/getting

The simpsons game wii (my cousin ave it too me cuz it was too hard, so I don't regret buying it but it's so stupid ><)
How far did you get? The start is kinda crappy, but it gets good at the Marge level.

As for me:
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Star Fox Command

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
You have no soul.

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Sonic and the Black Knight
(I was really looking forward to this after I saw Sonic fans gushing over it, more specifially FTA from HellfireComms. But jesus christ it's probably one of the worst video games i've ever had the misfortune to play. The graphics are gorgeous, the music is top notch, but the gameplay is absolutely horrendous.)

Ciaran said:
Sonic Unleashed...

WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!

Sonic 4 on ipod was disappointing as well...
Which version did you play? I thought the Wii version was pretty damn good.
What was so bad about it?

MisterNeedleMouse said:
Ciaran said:
Sonic Unleashed...

WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!

Sonic 4 on ipod was disappointing as well...
Which version did you play? I thought the Wii version was pretty damn good.
What was so bad about it?
Don't get me started...

The night time stages had bad controls, bad level design, bad repetivity, bad pacing, bad... everything!

New Play Control Mario Power Tennis, not because I dislike it but because I don't play it.

Probably Sonic the Hedgehog for the PS3. I knew it was a rushed game with glitches and all that, but I didn't think that it'd be THAT bad. Boy, was I wrong.

Poe Salesman said:
I regretted renting Modern Warfare 2. I barely played it all and plain out got bored of it an hour after playing.
Games I've bought and regretted. For the Wii: Twilight Princess, My Sims, Wii Fit, Pokemon Ranch, RE4, and a lot more I can't think of right now.

For the Xbox: DJ Hero, Gears of War 2, and Bully.
Read you post :\

Dj Hero; :|

Bully: >:|

Dem good games yo'

Mafia II

fantanoice said:
The simpsons game wii (my cousin ave it too me cuz it was too hard, so I don't regret buying it but it's so stupid ><)
How far did you get? The start is kinda crappy, but it gets good at the Marge level.
uh... idk it was either the level with homer and bart in like this weird around the world thing or the level after that

Back