• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Games that your regret buying/getting

Blue_Jay

Bells
What are some games that you have regretted ever buying? One game I can think of that I regret getting was My Sims Kingdom, Mario Party DS, and the Cars (The Movie) game for the DS.

I wouldn't say I regret buying any. I may not play them as much as others, but I don't like to think I regret any choices.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add Wii Fit, Wii Play, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Hate me, I just didn't find it appealing at all), to my list.

Actually, I do regret buying some DLC. The first Resident Evil 5 stuff... I was pushed into it. And I played it once!
The game itself is great... *censored.3.0* the DLC

AndyB said:
I wouldn't say I regret buying any. I may not play them as much as others, but I don't like to think I regret any choices.
^ This.

Nevermore said:
sakura said:
That aquarium thing on wiiware. XD
And Sandy Beach.

But I usually read reviews before I buy, so I don't make a lot of bad decisions.
I swear, all you do is stare at fish swimming around. XD

Back