Furniture Sets - Especially Cabana vs Mermaid

Blizzard

Top Flake
Bells
Do individual towns tends to carry more of one type of furniture? There are some styles that have never been in my store at any point. I'm on every single day. Also, why is it so difficult to find cabana wallpaper and flooring? My island has had everything mermaid over and over. I tried the Club Tortimer route but that just scares the heck out of me.

What is your town's inventory??

Cabana wall and flooring is quite rare but I've seen it pop up at Club Tortimer a few times o: Not too sure about the others though

Wall And Flooring is most important that any other thing for a good looking room. But good for Cabana.

Hmm, I have the same experience. I`ve seen more mermaid furniture then cabana, especially when it comes to flooring and wallpaper. Cabana wallpaper was there once, Ive never seen cabana flooring yet. I also heard you can sometimes find a silver axe there? I never saw that either.

Anyways, in the end my cabana basement is actually going quite well and the visiting villagers are always impressed with it.

I've noticed in my T&T Emporium seems to have certain items all the time. For example, this past week I have seen 2 robo tables, and when I go to other people's towns I see items I never have seen in my store.

Back