• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling H🌸Kawaii Furniture Sets💖Sanrio Only ATM⭐TBT/IGB🌸(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells

x0xindy

2tired4this
Bells
Switch
4243-4865-1900
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Green Candy
Feedback
100% (18) +
(✿◡‿◡)~★Kawaii Furniture Store!★~(◡‿◡✿)

NOW OPEN!
Rules & Info

FOREMOST: Almost everything you need to know is in this list right here. Including what times I'm available, pricing, specific rules, etc etc. If you do not read the rules and are a general pain (flaking on our meeting repeatedly, breaking the rules, etc) I absolutely reserve the right to decline doing business with you after two or three strikes. READ THE RULES.
If you're interested in buying villagers, please find my other thread HERE!

• UNTIL THE FISHING SEASON IS OVER AT THE END OF THE MONTH, MY SCHEDULE WILL BE VERY INCONSISTENT
  • Request slots are first come first serve!
  • These are only complete sets. I do not sell single items or partial sets.
  • At this time I am not offering just cataloging services.
  • I am constantly finding more stuff in game, so check back to see what's new!
  • I only accept five requests at a time, then I close my shop to reorganize my towns. Thank you for your patience!
  • All times I list are EASTERN TIME ZONE times!
  • I do not cycle for free, but my prices for furniture sets will be greatly reduced compared to the price you would get them for at an auction or from someone selling.
  • My main forms of payment are TBT or IGB but if you have one of the furniture sets listed below I would love to trade!
  • I set my prices based off of the cost/rarity of the furniture set.
  • DO NOT private message me or post on my visitor board requesting a set. Doing so will result in a strike. If I am OPEN you may post here to request a set.
  • Cancellations: If you are requesting a set and would like to cancel the hold or the trade, please give me 24 hours notice. I only have five slots in a week. I understand that emergencies happen, but if this occurs more than once, I reserve the right to decline to trade with you in the future. This also goes for not picking up a set when you agree to a time and date. Again, emergencies happen, but please be considerate.
  • I will send receipts for all of my trades and sales in PM. This will be on the day that you pick up your set and include the total price (with any hold fees attached).
  • When you make your request, please include "Space Raptor Boyfriend" in your post so I know you've read the rules, otherwise I will ask you to read them again. If you reply with "I read them!" and do not include the necessary phrase, you will not be able to make a request until the following day. You must do the above for every new request. Rules and villagers change, stay up to date!
  • Payment comes before you may pick up your furniture set. That means currency or trade pickup first.
  • If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! I'd rather have you ask me some questions that you're not clear about than assume you're being a jerk. :p
  • If you like my reply, I'm likely to get back to you much more quickly! (yay notification!)

Pricing

The price I charge for a furniture set is the price it would cost to buy in-game, plus a purchase, catalog and transportation fee that is in proportion to the cost and rarity of the set. Sanrio sets will cost more due to the fact that they are only available via their Amiibo Cards. Please do not message me asking about prices for furniture sets. If you're curious about the price I've set, please look up the price for the set online.

Current Availability

Monday, November 7:
Tuesday, November 8:
Wednesday, November 9:
Thursday, November 10: 8am to 6pm
Friday, November 11: Noon to 7pm
Saturday, November 12: TBD
Sunday, Novermber 13: TBD

Wanted Sets!

This is currently under construction, so keep checking back!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Available Furniture Sets!✧゚・:*

Sanrio
Rilla: Hello Kitty
1 Million Bells or 10 TBT

• Hello Kitty Bed
  • Hello Kitty Chair
  • Hello Kitty Clock
  • Hello Kitty Drawers
  • Hello Kitty Flooring
  • Hello Kitty Planter
  • Hello Kitty Poster
  • Hello Kitty Rug