• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 💰🛒 [TBT Shop] ALL Furniture & Clothing | CHEAP NMT 1:1 | Pearls | Mermaid DIYs | Mush Lamps | Fish Bait | Materials & Crafting | Fragments 🛒💰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rf7eIiA.png

IGN - Mimi
Island Name - Foosha Koi
Wanting to Buy - 200 NMT (200 TBT), 3 stacks of Hardwood (30 TBT), 1 stack of Maple Leaves (100 TBT), 2 stacks of Cherry Blossoms (200 TBT), 2 stacks of Snowflakes (200 TBT), 2 stacks of Heart Crystals (40 TBT), 1 stack of young spring bamboo (30 TBT)
Bonus NMT - 20 (from buying NMT), 10 (from buying a stack of maple leaves), 20 (from cherry blossoms), 20 (from snowflakes), then 10 (for the misc things) = 80 NMT I think?
Total Payment - 800 TBT!
Questions/Comments/Requests - Nope! :3 Thanks a bunch Miharu~​

IGN - Mimi
Island Name - Foosha Koi
Wanting to Buy - 200 NMT (200 TBT), 3 stacks of Hardwood (30 TBT), 1 stack of Maple Leaves (100 TBT), 2 stacks of Cherry Blossoms (200 TBT), 2 stacks of Snowflakes (200 TBT), 2 stacks of Heart Crystals (40 TBT), 1 stack of young spring bamboo (30 TBT)
Bonus NMT - 20 (from buying NMT), 10 (from buying a stack of maple leaves), 20 (from cherry blossoms), 20 (from snowflakes), then 10 (for the misc things) = 80 NMT I think?
Total Payment - 800 TBT!
Questions/Comments/Requests - Nope! :3 Thanks a bunch Miharu~​
Tysm as well! <3333

Hello! I hope you're well :)

Do you have any of the Pascal Mermaid Clothes for sale by any chance?
I've been great, thank you! I hope you are well too! :3

I actually don't, but I can definitely get some in stock O: Which ones were you looking for? :3

I've been great, thank you! I hope you are well too! :3

I actually don't, but I can definitely get some in stock O: Which ones were you looking for? :3
That's good to hear! I'm good thank you ^^

I'm missing all of them apart from the light blue Mermaid Princess Dress :) I'm having no luck getting them from pascal 😅

IGN - Panda
Island Name - Viraenova
Wanting to Buy - 20 stacks fish bait
Bonus NMT - 20?
Total Payment - 200tbt
Questions/Comments/Requests - brain isn't working as it's been a long day, so let me know if my calculations are wrong 😅

IGN - Panda
Island Name - Viraenova
Wanting to Buy - 20 stacks fish bait
Bonus NMT - 20?
Total Payment - 200tbt
Questions/Comments/Requests - brain isn't working as it's been a long day, so let me know if my calculations are wrong 😅
Yeah that's right! :3 Send me the dodo code whenever you are ready and I'll come drop off once I've received the tbt payment <3

IGN - Noah
Island Name - Rogueport
Wanting to Buy - crafted Aquarius Urn (just the item, not the recipe)
Bonus NMT - N/A
Total Payment - I'm not sure; please name your price!

I didn't see it listed specifically, so please let me know if it's possible to get the urn from you! I can provide materials if necessary (minus the Aquarius fragments).

Last edited:
IGN - Noah
Island Name - Rogueport
Wanting to Buy - crafted Aquarius Urn (just the item, not the recipe)
Bonus NMT - N/A
Total Payment - I'm not sure; please name your price!

I didn't see it listed specifically, so please let me know if it's possible to get the urn from you! I can provide materials if necessary (minus the Aquarius fragments).
Hi!! Sadly I don't have any Aquarius fragments, but if you are able to get them I can definitely craft it for you for free! Feel free to DM me if you aren't in a rush! I'll be closing this thread until Saturday since I don't have my main switch with me ahaha

IGN - Noura
Island Name - Elfhame
Wanting to Buy - coatigan (light blue) & hanten jacket (brown)
Bonus NMT - None
Total Payment - 20 tbt I believe? 0:
Questions/Comments/Requests - thank you for your services! ♡ :3

Heya Miharu!

IGN - Mimi

Island Name - Foosha Koi

Wanting to Buy - 1 stack of Large Snowflakes (150 TBT), 100 NMT (100 TBT), 1 stack of Pearls (150 TBT), & 1 stack of Large Star Fragments (100 TBT)~

Bonus NMT - 50 NMT? owo (spending 500 TBT)

Total Payment - 500 TBT! ^^​

Hi again owo My favorite shop to come to xD

May I please purchase 400 NMT (400 TBT) and 1 stack of Large Snowflakes (150 TBT)?

Total would be 550 TBT? ;w;​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back