• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 💰🛒 [TBT Shop] ALL Furniture & Clothing | CHEAP NMT 1:1 | Pearls | Mermaid DIYs | Mush Lamps | Fish Bait | Materials & Crafting | Fragments 🛒💰

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello again!!

IGN - xara
Island Name - axolotl
Wanting to Buy - skinny mushrooms uwu
Bonus NMT - n/a
Total Payment - shell wreath diy
Questions/Comments/Requests - lemme know if you’ve already got this one or if it’s not a fair trade, figured it’d be worth a shot to ask :p
Hi xara!!! <3333 I believe I already have the diy, I haven't updated my wishlist, but I'm sure I have majority, if not all now ahahaha!
IGN - mimi
Island Name - cupid
Wanting to Buy - stack of skinny mushrooms
Bonus NMT - N/A
Total Payment - shell wand + starry sands flooring diys
Questions/Comments/Requests - please let me know if you’d be interested!
Hi hi!! I believe I already have the diy learned! Sorry, my diy list hasn't been updated in a while aaaaaaa, I forgot to update it jsldfjls will make a note!

Hoh, that's actually such a good deal for the mermaid set. If I didn't get some sense of accomplishment from slaving away for the recipes I would totally go for it.

Out of curiosity, if I got lazy and just needed a couple pieces to complete the set, would you sell single items? If so, for how much?

Hoh, that's actually such a good deal for the mermaid set. If I didn't get some sense of accomplishment from slaving away for the recipes I would totally go for it.

Out of curiosity, if I got lazy and just needed a couple pieces to complete the set, would you sell single items? If so, for how much?
I think I'll probably do 20-25 tbt per piece depending on the materials :3 (If you provide the materials, I can always just craft them for you for free though!)

Rf7eIiA.png

IGN - Winter
Island Name - Moonshade
Wanting to Buy - A stack of pearls :D
Bonus NMT - 10
Total Payment - 150 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - None! Thank you :D

IGN - Catalina
Island Name - Moondrop
Wanting to Buy - stack of pearls and 20 stacks of fish bait
Bonus NMT - 30 nmt
Total Payment - 350 tbt
Questions/Comments/Requests - I hope I did the math correctly ;w;

IGN - Winter
Island Name - Moonshade
Wanting to Buy - A stack of pearls :D
Bonus NMT - 10
Total Payment - 150 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - None! Thank you :D
Awesome! Once I've received the tbt, I'll send over the dodo code! <3
IGN - Catalina
Island Name - Moondrop
Wanting to Buy - stack of pearls and 20 stacks of fish bait
Bonus NMT - 30 nmt
Total Payment - 350 tbt
Questions/Comments/Requests - I hope I did the math correctly ;w;
Awesome! <3 Once I've received the tbt, I'll send over the dodo code! <3 And yes, you did! :3

Reactions: Ras
IGN - Greg
Island Name - Haven
Wanting to buy - green, black, beige, pink raincoats; beige, black, blue, green, pink, purple, red rain pants
Bonus NMT - 10 nmt
Total payment - 110 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - this is to keep, not catalog, right?

IGN - Greg
Island Name - Haven
Wanting to buy - green, black, beige, pink raincoats; beige, black, blue, green, pink, purple, red rain pants
Bonus NMT - 10 nmt
Total payment - 110 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - this is to keep, not catalog, right?
Yup! To keep x) Let me finish ordering the last 5 I need for you and I'll send over the dodo code!~ Give me about 5 minutes :3

Reactions: Ras

💙💜🧡💛💚💖
7/7/20 UPDATE
💙💜🧡💛💚💖
  • Now selling Furniture/Clothing/Shoes/Umbrellas/Bottoms/Tops/Etc from my catalog! It'll be 10 tbt per item for you to keep! 💖

IGN - Altyran
Island Name - Isla Ceru
Wanting to Buy - 200 NMT (200 TBT) + 30 Pearls ( 150 TBT)
Bonus NMT - 30
Total Payment - 350 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - I didn't know if I should put 30 bonus NMT because 350 TBT, or if I should have added the 20 "extra" from the 200 NMT for 50 "bonus".

IGN - Altyran
Island Name - Isla Ceru
Wanting to Buy - 200 NMT (200 TBT) + 30 Pearls ( 150 TBT)
Bonus NMT - 30
Total Payment - 350 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - I didn't know if I should put 30 bonus NMT because 350 TBT, or if I should have added the 20 "extra" from the 200 NMT for 50 "bonus".
OH!!! I see what you mean!! Sorry for the confusion ahaha it's considered the bonus, I wasn't sure if people would read that far, so I just added in the extra NMT into the NMT conversion. (Every 100 tbt spent = 10 nmt) So the extra 30 NMT is correct! I'll try to clarify it better ahahaha 💖

Once I've received the tbt payment, I'll send over the dodo code for you! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back