• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Freebos 【2/2】

Whoaa these requests o-o I have finished Venice's request but I am not at home atm to post it xAx
Listed c:

Listed omg

Ahm... i'll add a third slot now since I'm taking less time to draw ^^

Thank you soo much <3

If slots are open, could you do her?
https://toyhou.se/544138.cruella

Cruella is finished~
tkqWG8I.png

First time drawing a character with two hair colours (and tattoos ouo) XDD Hope you like it <3

link to full-body version --> [x]

----

Last edited:
Ooh, doing 3 freebies now! Niice!

And I also watched most of your speedpaints (I love speedpaints) aammazing!
By the way, don't ever feel the need to rush, you're quite fast anyway! 4 hours isn't a long time and in the end the art still turned out amazing:)

Ooh, doing 3 freebies now! Niice!

And I also watched most of your speedpaints (I love speedpaints) aammazing!
By the way, don't ever feel the need to rush, you're quite fast anyway! 4 hours isn't a long time and in the end the art still turned out amazing:)

faslfghsddf;;;; thank you omg <333 yeah, I try to avoid rushing lel (haste makes waste!!!) but sometimes I cant help it bc it kills me to know if someone's been waiting for a while ^^'
im happy you enjoyed the speedpaints ~ ty for watching haha :blush:

Cruella is finished~
tkqWG8I.png

First time drawing a character with two hair colours (and tattoos ouo) XDD Hope you like it <3

link to full-body version --> [x]

----

omg, this is beyond amazing. Thank you very much!

guys im baCK

so much happening rn, esp with the election and its aftermath, plus a .. pet emergency (one of my cats snuck out and didnt come back til yesterday smh) AND a damn reunion with my dad's side of the family, so i apologise for the delay ><

I managed to finish Samansu's character though!
s8dQtCG.png

full body version --> [x]

enjoy <3

----

:3c; If you have time, would you mind doing
_an_oc_drawing_request__by_sora_knightwalker-d5n67he.jpg
kuro_chou_by_devil62-d4k49c5.png

If you're still feeling very busy or if I misread, then please feel free to decline!

EDIT: Oop de doop, I was a little late it seems :0

Last edited:
Just wanted to say your art is so lovely! I see so much improvement! Keep up the good work! ;v;

guys im baCK

so much happening rn, esp with the election and its aftermath, plus a .. pet emergency (one of my cats snuck out and didnt come back til yesterday smh) AND a damn reunion with my dad's side of the family, so i apologise for the delay ><

I managed to finish Samansu's character though!
s8dQtCG.png

full body version --> [x]

enjoy <3

I LOVE IT!!! <3 Thank you so much! ^-^ I hope things get better/less busy for you! I would have a breakdown if either of my kitties disappeared! ;^; So glad it came back!

aaaa ty <33 I tried to make it as spooky as i can XD

speaking of spooky, I've finally finished the piece! I tried to make it a little darker than before because um.. I thought the mayors were to bright, if ya know what I mean lol. Enjoy c:
C0EW9U2.png

The next freebs will take a little longer as I have a lot of errands to do atm, but I'll have more freetime after halloween for sure XD

Omg it is so beautiful! Thank you so much! (^_^)

Whoaaa I took some time off so I could focus on finishing Siveen so sorry for the late replies ><

Oh man your style's cute ; o ;
Maybe you'd like this bab?
http://toyhou.se/514328.siveen

Thanks for the opportunity!

I mightve taken a little longer to finish this one bUT!!! I absolutely love mermaids and I have never actually drawn one til now XD

XyLKtEi.png

also the first time drawing under the water..... pretty happy with how it turned out XD hope you like it <3

Hello! If you're still taking requests, I'd love some art for anyone here:
http://toyhou.se/Libellule/characters/

Thank you so much!

Also, glad to hear that your cat returned safely! ; o ;
Thanks, my cat probably missed not having to catch his own food so he came back >.> I'll put you in slot two c:

:3c; If you have time, would you mind doing
_an_oc_drawing_request__by_sora_knightwalker-d5n67he.jpg
kuro_chou_by_devil62-d4k49c5.png

If you're still feeling very busy or if I misread, then please feel free to decline!

EDIT: Oop de doop, I was a little late it seems :0

Umm... dear, it seems it's a little hard to see detail.... if you dont mind typing up the details, i'll be more than happy to draw for you ><

Just wanted to say your art is so lovely! I see so much improvement! Keep up the good work! ;v;

Thank you!!! <3
Would you consider my new OC, Molly-Jane? I'm honestly addicted to your art style oml
Ohh she looks cool!! i'll add you to slot 3 <3

I LOVE IT!!! <3 Thank you so much! ^-^ I hope things get better/less busy for you! I would have a breakdown if either of my kitties disappeared! ;^; So glad it came back!
Thank you ;AA; I had a mini breakdown at first ><

Omg it is so beautiful! Thank you so much! (^_^)
You're welcome ~

Whoaaa I took some time off so I could focus on finishing Siveen so sorry for the late replies ><

I mightve taken a little longer to finish this one bUT!!! I absolutely love mermaids and I have never actually drawn one til now XD

XyLKtEi.png

also the first time drawing under the water..... pretty happy with how it turned out XD hope you like it <3

I'M SCREAMING OH MY GOSH
SHE'S SO GORGEOUS S:LDKJFKLJJFHSG

Thank you SO much! ; o ;

I forgot to post the link to Samantha's speedpaint last night (was waiting for it to load xAx)
not that anyone rlly watches them ^-^'

I notice you have a slot open and i don't really mind how you do the style art, express yourself in the way you best can.

I'm gonna request something from my oc, i prefer human form but you can do animal form as well. http://toyhou.se/617134.nerdietony/gallery

Thank you!

Shattered's (lol that grammar) OC is done!!!
gnu4gFV.png

I uh... kinda studied how to shade clothing bc the way I shade clothing looked weird.. so I guess maybe this is experimental XD enjoy~

----

Ah! You have a spot so may I request again? ^-^

I would like for you to do him if you can! {X}

I'm sure you can tell (based on one of your many signatures! <3) that his look is heavily influenced by Levi from AoT. He has the same general look, but a different outfit/personality/story. If you don't mind I would love one of him! ^-^

~Thank you!

Ah! You have a spot so may I request again? ^-^

I would like for you to do him if you can! {X}

I'm sure you can tell (based on one of your many signatures! <3) that his look is heavily influenced by Levi from AoT. He has the same general look, but a different outfit/personality/story. If you don't mind I would love one of him! ^-^

~Thank you!

//cires YES yes i'll take your request, his appearance fits so much with the personality you wrote for him <333 im quite excited to draw for you XDD

Back