• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Free throwing beans!

Venoxious

Uhhhhhhhhh
Bells
Switch
3597-1585-4497
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Leif
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Flea
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Pavé
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
I saw this one someone else's post (Fantasyland) which said that if you go to the campground while Harvey is feeding the birds, you can talk to him and select the option "Heya, Harv!". keep doing this until you get the throwing beans from him. After you get one, you can leave the campground and come back and keep doing it to get unlimited beans!!!

EDIT: You do NOT have to leave and go back to get unlimited, you just keep talking to him.

EDIT NUMBER TWO: The longest it took me to get one set of throwing beans was eleven chats. The shortest it took me was one chat.

EDIT NUMBER THREE: I really does work! I have already gotten 20 FREE throwing bean sets!

Last edited:
It was my post!! I'm glad someone saw it! So you're saying he doesn't always give beans immediately? I guess that's why my post got so little reception... Always worked on the first try for me, that's crazy.

Yeah he doesn't always give it on the first chat. I had to speak to him 5 or 6 times to get it.

Yeeeeessssssss finally someone else noticed this! I've been hoarding beans ever since I found this out randomly lol!

It was my post!! I'm glad someone saw it! So you're saying he doesn't always give beans immediately? I guess that's why my post got so little reception... Always worked on the first try for me, that's crazy.

I linked your profile!

I didn't know you could get unlimited throwing beans from Harvey but I did know you could them from him. I got mines when I saw him throwing bean as food to the birds. ^~^

The option should be there anytime you talk to Harvey in the campsite. "Heya, Harv" is near the bottom of the selections, but if you want the throwing beans you have to catch him when he's using them and it's not guaranteed. Sometimes you have to talk to him multiple times.

i wish they had their own cute sprite when dropped on the ground as an item, the brown paper bag just makes it a bit boring in my opinion :-/ but the throwing beans are such a cute concept!

Back