• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway FREE RV Visit ☆7-11 / Fueki / SANRIO / All WA Card

I really want the cupcake, but only have BTB D:

edit: theres a money box in my camp site if you need that?

Last edited:
I'd love to come over and get the afternoon tea set! I don't have any of the items you're looking for sadly, the rarest thing I have is blue flowers or I could buy It!

haha yeah it's been ages! but definitely back in the game with this new update out :'D
yeah I have about 20 atm

I'd love to come over and get the afternoon tea set! I don't have any of the items you're looking for sadly, the rarest thing I have is blue flowers or I could buy It!

Hi! I have the spare afternoon tea set in my main town. Would you be okay with paying in forum bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

uh well harvey is selling it so I think its an amiibo item? its 5 coupons tho ouch haha

Ah I see. I guess it'd be easier for you to order anything you want in my campground?

i can bring it to yours i should have enough coupons to do both, that is if you're sure you want it?

edit: ah alrighty! cheers! adding you now

... which one of the 4? :'D

Last edited:
Back