Giveaway FREE RV Visit ☆7-11 / Fueki / SANRIO / All WA Card

hello RedTropicalFish! n_n we used to trade years & years ago! ..I've just recently come back to new leaf because of the update.

I could help you translate items in an RV if you'd like or also, do you have a white festive tree and if not, would you want one? I could give it to you for free if you'd like, but also if you ever have spare time -- I would love to visit Filly's rv any day or time you aren't busy.

Anyhow, it is lovely to see you around the bell tree and I hope you are having a great day!

Last edited:
hello RedTropicalFish! n_n we used to trade years & years ago! ..I've just recently come back to new leaf because of the update.

I could help you translate items in an RV if you'd like or also, do you have a white festive tree and if not, would you want one? I could give it to you for free if you'd like, but also if you ever have spare time -- I would love to visit Filly's rv any day or time you aren't busy.

Anyhow, it is lovely to see you around the bell tree and I hope you are having a great day!

Hi trea! It's really nice to see old friends back online~ I have Filly's RV today so you can come over once I finished updating. Yes, it started updating when I loaded the AC. xD

And no~ I don't have white festive tree yet. How do we get it?

I'd be willing to help you with translating RV items! It actually sounds fun. If you need someone to help send me a VM to let me know!

Hi trea! It's really nice to see old friends back online~ I have Filly's RV today so you can come over once I finished updating. Yes, it started updating when I loaded the AC. xD

And no~ I don't have white festive tree yet. How do we get it?

Haha, updates can be so annoying sometimes! And that is very nice of you -- thank you so much, I really appreciate it. If I am ever online at the same time, I won't mind taking a screenshot & translating for you, just let me know!

I got the white festive tree in a trade so I'm not sure exactly how to get it, however someone in the main 'Animal Crossing: New Leaf' sub-forum said that they got it as a rare item from Harvey.

I'd be willing to help you with translating RV items! It actually sounds fun. If you need someone to help send me a VM to let me know!

Okay! Thank you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, updates can be so annoying sometimes! And that is very nice of you -- thank you so much, I really appreciate it. If I am ever online at the same time, I won't mind taking a screenshot & translating for you, just let me know!

I got the white festive tree in a trade so I'm not sure exactly how to get it, however someone in the main 'Animal Crossing: New Leaf' sub-forum said that they got it as a rare item from Harvey.

Hmm~ So it's from Harvey's shop, possibly. How long will you be on today?

I should be around for the next 3 hours, but if that doesn't work for you some other day is fine. :)

I should be around for the next 3 hours, but if that doesn't work for you some other day is fine. :)

Okay. I'm about to visit someone. I will summon Huck as soon as I'm back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's needed for a visit to the 7-11 RV?

If you use your own coupons it's free. Just, I'll open for that just when I'm finished other things to do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you use your own coupons it's free. Just, I'll open for that just when I'm finished other things to do!

Cool, thanks! Which code should I add?

Last edited:

Okay! Just let me know which fc to add when you're ready ^^
I will take a screenshot inside & write down the names of all of his items, right?

Okay! Just let me know which fc to add when you're ready ^^
I will take a screenshot inside & write down the names of all of his items, right?

Sorry for the wait! I'm ready whenever. Will you add the FC2?
And yes, right. Thanks for your help. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool, thanks! Which code should I add?

Hi :) Sorry for the wait. Will you add the FC2?

Last edited:
Cx6IMQiVEAEL_-F.jpg
09. Huck

? waiting-room wall
? block flooring
? burger meal
? busing station
? drink machine
? meeting-room chair
? outdoor sign
? snack machine
? square minitable