Giveaway FREE RV Visit ☆7-11 / Fueki / SANRIO / All WA Card

I'm looking for the 7/11 wallpaper and flooring. I only have like 4 harvey items though <link>
If you need any of those, I can trade them. If not, I can help translate something for the 7/11 wallpaper/floor c:

If the list has pictures included japanese would be fine. So I could also see if I can get my hands on some new items you're looking for :) I'd prefer trading but I was not sure if you'd have the items for trade ^_^

My list doesn't have pictures. Ummm...then~ can you just bring them? Then I'll see if I have it?

I'm looking for the 7/11 wallpaper and flooring. I only have like 4 harvey items though <link>
If you need any of those, I can trade them. If not, I can help translate something for the 7/11 wallpaper/floor c:

Hi, thanks for the link. I have them all, so, you can just come over and order them using your coupons if you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I decided to start making a list xD might take some minutes tho.. then I'll post the link here. Sorry for so much trouble!

No no no, it should be me who say sorry for the trouble! Thank you for the help~!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/4mEVil8kkB

I really hope there will be enough things I can trade! :) oh and the items I'm looking for (I copied from the link you have in your post :D)
24-Hour-Shop wallpaper
24-Hour-Shop carpet
doughnut cushion
7-11 wall clock
ehomaki bench
7-11 flag
hot snack case
24-Hour-Shop ice-cream case
24-Hour-Shop shopping basket
24-Hour-Shop coffee machine

Last edited:
I'm ready. I'll be over as Daenerys from Rhizaria c:

Gate is open for you. Please look for town Jelly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://moridb.com/catalogs/4mEVil8kkB

I really hope there will be enough things I can trade! :) oh and the items I'm looking for (I copied from the link you have in your post :D)
24-Hour-Shop wallpaper
24-Hour-Shop carpet
doughnut cushion
7-11 wall clock
ehomaki bench
7-11 flag
hot snack case
24-Hour-Shop ice-cream case
24-Hour-Shop shopping basket
24-Hour-Shop coffee machine

Wow~ You have a lot! Could you give me some time to check which ones I need?

Finished checking! May I please take these 10 off your hands?
cable spool
decoy duck
desktop mic
fancy display stand
flower wreath
lectern with mic
metal flagpole
office clock
platform
tall garden rock

Please add FC1 and lmk when you are ready. :)

Yes of course! I will need some time to find them in my locker, sorry xD I will add you right away now. Will it be your town or mine? :)

No worries, please take your time. And mine please if okay. Toby's RV along with 7-11 RV in my campground today.

Yes sure, that's no problem! Grabbing the last item and then I'm on my way :) Just in case, which town am I looking for? I don't want to end up in the wrong by accident xD

Back