• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Free Pixel Giveaway / Raffle ^_____________^

ssvv227

meeeowou
Bells
Apple (Fruit)
lUz1BcO.png

My cousin is graduating today (yes the ceremony is today!!) and I just found out that I'm attending it (errrr.....why???) To de-stress myself on the thought of having to attend it To celebrate, I'm giving away a free pixel~~~ Feel free to post any references below~~~ One winner will be randomly picked once I survive the ordeal~~~

tumblr_np394fqqbz1uw0vtjo1_100.gif

tumblr_np394fqqbz1uw0vtjo2_100.gif

tumblr_np394fqqbz1uw0vtjo3_250.gif

tumblr_np394fqqbz1uw0vtjo4_100.gif

Last edited:
Hmm... Maybe
image.jpg

Or if you could do the villager Chops maybe ;0;

OR
OR A CHARACTER FROM UP

I WOULD DIE

I would enter, but as I won from you before, I think other people should have a chance :)
Good luck, everyone!

I would LOVE to enter!

My other Mayor Pepper of Pumpkin town

maybe her with a pumpkin?

20032ux.jpg

and good luck at the graduation! lol, those ceremonies are sooooooo loooooong and boring

ow i hate those events too! hope you have a little fun either way c:
maybe consider one of my mayors? c:

amilee_s_commission__tbtf__by_roroselle-d8ovqey.jpg
mitsukichibi.jpg

these are so super precious omg screams
ive already gotten some from you so ill try not to be spoiled ;P good luck to all <3333

OH MY GOSH PIXELS
TY so much for this opportunity! (':
My graduation was 850+ students and lasted about three hours, I know how you feel! You can do it!!
Refs: x c:

can i please enter? here's a ref of my mayor c: [x]

i hope the graduation was okay, i had to be at a graduation for my sister's university and it lasted five hours in los angeles heat, i eventually just went inside and waited it out haha

congrats to etcha for being the winner of my pixel giveaway ~~~ i ended up doing carl from up because what's not to love about pixar~~~

tumblr_npl1i7y71k1uw0vtjo2_250.jpg
tumblr_npl1i7y71k1uw0vtjo1_r1_250.gif

thanks to everyone who's entered...the ceremony is what it is...i'm just glad that we were in an air-conditioned theatre instead of sitting out in the open =.= (i feel so sorry for you cheezy)

Last edited:
Oh my GOD that is FREAKING BEAUTIFUL XDD
Holy crap

Excuse my language but that just made my day<3

Back