• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Free Pixel Giveaway / Raffle ^_____________^

ssvv227

meeeowou
Bells
Apple (Fruit)
lUz1BcO.png

My cousin is graduating today (yes the ceremony is today!!) and I just found out that I'm attending it (errrr.....why???) To de-stress myself on the thought of having to attend it To celebrate, I'm giving away a free pixel~~~ Feel free to post any references below~~~ One winner will be randomly picked once I survive the ordeal~~~

tumblr_np394fqqbz1uw0vtjo1_100.gif

tumblr_np394fqqbz1uw0vtjo2_100.gif

tumblr_np394fqqbz1uw0vtjo3_250.gif

tumblr_np394fqqbz1uw0vtjo4_100.gif

Last edited:
Hmm... Maybe
image.jpg

Or if you could do the villager Chops maybe ;0;

OR
OR A CHARACTER FROM UP

I WOULD DIE

I would enter, but as I won from you before, I think other people should have a chance :)
Good luck, everyone!

I would LOVE to enter!

My other Mayor Pepper of Pumpkin town

maybe her with a pumpkin?

20032ux.jpg

and good luck at the graduation! lol, those ceremonies are sooooooo loooooong and boring

ow i hate those events too! hope you have a little fun either way c:
maybe consider one of my mayors? c:

amilee_s_commission__tbtf__by_roroselle-d8ovqey.jpg
mitsukichibi.jpg

these are so super precious omg screams
ive already gotten some from you so ill try not to be spoiled ;P good luck to all <3333

OH MY GOSH PIXELS
TY so much for this opportunity! (':
My graduation was 850+ students and lasted about three hours, I know how you feel! You can do it!!
Refs: x c:

can i please enter? here's a ref of my mayor c: [x]

i hope the graduation was okay, i had to be at a graduation for my sister's university and it lasted five hours in los angeles heat, i eventually just went inside and waited it out haha

bump before heading off zzzzzz thank you everyone <3 <3 for your interest and kind words!

congrats to etcha for being the winner of my pixel giveaway ~~~ i ended up doing carl from up because what's not to love about pixar~~~

tumblr_npl1i7y71k1uw0vtjo2_250.jpg
tumblr_npl1i7y71k1uw0vtjo1_r1_250.gif

thanks to everyone who's entered...the ceremony is what it is...i'm just glad that we were in an air-conditioned theatre instead of sitting out in the open =.= (i feel so sorry for you cheezy)

Last edited:
Oh my GOD that is FREAKING BEAUTIFUL XDD
Holy crap

Excuse my language but that just made my day<3

Back