• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ✿ free mayor art ✿

sent out 3, planning on doing several more of the ones already posted, don't be afraid to post more mayors i will probably pick whatever inspires me to work on first! :)

Would you like to do mine? ^.^
Thank you for considering <:

Just saw you want to know the town fruit.. oh god, I actually forgot what it was.. I think it was.. peach! (Not 100% sure tho >.<)

Last edited:
Hello, here is my mayor reference
IMG_4579.jpg
Thank you~

if you prefer more colorful mayors, maybe mine would be fun, please? :3
wqwTO.png

notes:
-it's hard to tell because the back isn't visible but he's supposed to wear a light brown scarf with gold and blue speckled ends like it's been spattered with paint flecks
-the sash he wears is to carry assorted colors of paint in little vials
-if it's not clearly visible he's wearing suspenders with gold buckles on them over a short-sleeved t-shirt
-i couldn't fit it in the pro-design but he's supposed to have a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist.. but you don't have to include that if you don't want to
-the boots don't actually have fur on them, they're closer to the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles but i couldn't find in-game shoes good enough to match
-the "sleeves" stop after the yellow bit and the brown/blue are long armbands

i'm sorry my mayor is so detailed oh god agh

my town fruit is pears~

Last edited:
hiya! love your art :]
town fruit: apples
6ondMzd.jpg

XakJIE4.png

eCHCovZ.png

thanks for considering!

Last edited:
My mayor Hana if possible please? Her eyes are brown and my town fruit is peaches c:

A closer look at her dress.

Hi! Would you be able to try my mayor? My native fruit is the pear.

IMG_1886.jpg

I love your art style! And since I've been on a fanart hype lately, why not jump in here and give you a chance to draw mah boi? lol
I'm super hype rn ^o^

Heres a reference--> [x]

Tysm for considering!! <3

Oh! And my town's native fruit is a cherry! Almost forgot ^^"

Last edited:
Back