• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Selling 🛠️📚FREE CRAFTING + 1 TBT ORDERING SERVICES📚🛠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey mate!!

Appologies for yesterday. Hectic evening :/ You able to do a 12m trade now?

Cheers

Can I get you to craft me a summer shell rug? I have the shells (is that all it takes? XD) Andddd I'd like to order a sunflower rug as well, whatever tbt that will be!

Hellooo!
Is it possible to buy both 200 NMT and 12M IGB for 84 TBT? If so, I'd love to!

Can I have 40 tbt for 100 nmt?
Hi! Just to confirm, you're looking to get 100 NMT for a total of 40 TBT? :)
Post automatically merged:

Can I get you to craft me a summer shell rug? I have the shells (is that all it takes? XD) Andddd I'd like to order a sunflower rug as well, whatever tbt that will be!
I'll PM you :)

Last edited:
Hi!! I'm interested in both bells and crafting - can I grab a Western-Style Stone (the grave, ehe) and.. 24m in bells? So 18tbt for the bells, and I'll tip in materials for the stone since I have more than enough, just don't have the DIY :) (I do also have seasonal DIY materials so I'll bring some of them!)

Hi!! I'm interested in both bells and crafting - can I grab a Western-Style Stone (the grave, ehe) and.. 24m in bells? So 18tbt for the bells, and I'll tip in materials for the stone since I have more than enough, just don't have the DIY :) (I do also have seasonal DIY materials so I'll bring some of them!)
Hello! I'd be happy to craft this for you :) I can only do 12M bells for 9 TBT per day though, as I have other bell orders to fulfill and can't run out, sorry about that!

Edit: Are you looking for the DIY or just the crafted item? Sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:
i know it’s closed right now, but i wanted to leave an order for tomorrow before i forgot haha. could i get 12m igb? i’d have to activate my membership free trial first so it would probably take a couple days until i’m ready! thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back