• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🛠️📚FREE CRAFTING + 1 TBT ORDERING SERVICES📚🛠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey mate!!

Appologies for yesterday. Hectic evening :/ You able to do a 12m trade now?

Cheers

Can I get you to craft me a summer shell rug? I have the shells (is that all it takes? XD) Andddd I'd like to order a sunflower rug as well, whatever tbt that will be!

Hellooo!
Is it possible to buy both 200 NMT and 12M IGB for 84 TBT? If so, I'd love to!

Can I have 40 tbt for 100 nmt?
Hi! Just to confirm, you're looking to get 100 NMT for a total of 40 TBT? :)
Post automatically merged:

Can I get you to craft me a summer shell rug? I have the shells (is that all it takes? XD) Andddd I'd like to order a sunflower rug as well, whatever tbt that will be!
I'll PM you :)

Last edited:
Hi!! I'm interested in both bells and crafting - can I grab a Western-Style Stone (the grave, ehe) and.. 24m in bells? So 18tbt for the bells, and I'll tip in materials for the stone since I have more than enough, just don't have the DIY :) (I do also have seasonal DIY materials so I'll bring some of them!)

Hi!! I'm interested in both bells and crafting - can I grab a Western-Style Stone (the grave, ehe) and.. 24m in bells? So 18tbt for the bells, and I'll tip in materials for the stone since I have more than enough, just don't have the DIY :) (I do also have seasonal DIY materials so I'll bring some of them!)
Hello! I'd be happy to craft this for you :) I can only do 12M bells for 9 TBT per day though, as I have other bell orders to fulfill and can't run out, sorry about that!

Edit: Are you looking for the DIY or just the crafted item? Sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:
i know it’s closed right now, but i wanted to leave an order for tomorrow before i forgot haha. could i get 12m igb? i’d have to activate my membership free trial first so it would probably take a couple days until i’m ready! thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back