Selling 🛠️📚FREE CRAFTING + 1 TBT ORDERING SERVICES📚🛠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Of course! What is your availability tomorrow (EST)? I will be sure to send you a message then! Thanks!

I should be available all day tomorrow. EST is eastern standard time, right? I'm PST, so I think that makes me about three hours behind, so I'll be available all day tomorrow until about 10pm PST or 1am EST. I'm up really late. xD

Also, if I got that wrong let me know. I'm not good with time zones, as I'm new to this.

I should be available all day tomorrow. EST is eastern standard time, right? I'm PST, so I think that makes me about three hours behind, so I'll be available all day tomorrow until about 10pm PST or 1am EST. I'm up really late. xD

Also, if I got that wrong let me know. I'm not good with time zones, as I'm new to this.
Yep, you’re 3 hours behind me! I’ll be sure to send you a message first thing in the morning :)

Sounds great! Will PM you in the morning!

Awesome; thank you so much :). I live in EST and get up sometime in the afternoon, just to give you a heads up in case you don’t get an answer from me right away. I’ll reply to you asap when I do become available though :)

hi! I'd like 10 mil bells for 100 TBT.
I'd like to pick up, and I'm available this time today and tomorrow.

500M bells has been reached! Let's shoot for 550M in a week's time! Any orders tonight will be fulfilled tomorrow AFTER turnip selling as that has been neglected recently.

Hi, I would like to buy 10Mil for 100TBT please, possibly with delivery! I'm at work now but I can be online in ~5ish hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back