Shop Fossils by Blathers๐Ÿฆ‰ In celebration of my sister's and my completed museum fossil section ๐ŸŽ† Prices Reduced ๐Ÿค‘

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Jo
Fossils to be used for museum: I will gladly take anything I can get for my museum. I recently restarted my island and am back to square one in terms of fossils ;w;
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed): 0
Total Price (If applicable): I will tip you some TBT for your generosity :)
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays): anytime, please just contact me. My time zone is EST

IGN: Jo
Fossils to be used for museum: I will gladly take anything I can get for my museum. I recently restarted my island and am back to square one in terms of fossils ;w;
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed): 0
Total Price (If applicable): I will tip you some TBT for your generosity :)
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays): anytime, please just contact me. My time zone is EST
So, is one of each fossil that I own good?

IGN: Shoutarou
Fossils to be used for museum: I'm looking for any I can get!! My fossil collection is lacking a lot since my islands still relatively new
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed):
Total Price (If applicable): I will bring bells as a tip if youd like!
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays):
Anytime, CST. Though I can't promise I'll be awake! Thank you so much!

IGN: Shoutarou
Fossils to be used for museum: I'm looking for any I can get!! My fossil collection is lacking a lot since my islands still relatively new
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed):
Total Price (If applicable): I will bring bells as a tip if youd like!
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays):
Anytime, CST. Though I can't promise I'll be awake! Thank you so much!
Hi, if you're ready I can open my gates or I can come to you if you're lacking on pocket space. I have a total of 40 pocket space; how about you?

One of each fossil I have then is your order?

I'd love that :) I can open up in a few minutes?

yeah ^^ ill bring you over to the shops once youre done dropping everything off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back