• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying ✿ flowers/bushes/fruits, wishlist, items&sets to complete my rooms ✿

3 tbt each sounds fair? not sure how much they go for, saw a thread earlier selling them for 2 tbt each.

i'll re-open~

Yeah that would be fine with me! :)
I just finished counting and I have 15 blue and 17 pink, so 96 tbt if I did the math right? Sorry that took so long, i had dropped them in completely random places in my town haha.

Also if you give me another minute I can grab some fruit and yellow roses to give you too :)

Yeah that would be fine with me! :)
I just finished counting and I have 15 blue and 17 pink, so 96 tbt if I did the math right? Sorry that took so long, i had dropped them in completely random places in my town haha.

Also if you give me another minute I can grab some fruit and yellow roses to give you too :)

wow that's perfect! ^w^ i'll have to go afk soon, but i'll leave my gates open so you can transfer the items over. i'll pay you 120 total for the extra things.

wow that's perfect! ^w^ i'll have to go afk soon, but i'll leave my gates open so you can transfer the items over. i'll pay you 120 total for the extra things.

Okay aww thanks! c:
I actually might have dug up all my yellow roses but I'm gathering some fruit now, be there to drop it off in a couple minutes!

Hello~ I can offer:

birch flooring
blue flooring
display stand
fancy frame
glass display case
lotus lamp
tree-stump chair
tea table
sprout table
sweater-vest
thick glasses