• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway free flowers & hybrids ♡

maefuwafuwa

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Bells
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (151) +
🌼 moondrop flower shop 🌸
hello!! i stopped playing for a year and my island is full of flowers now lol!! giving them away to anyone wants them before i sell them to nook’s :> i’m not sure how many i have of each, but let me know how many you want and i’ll see if i have enough ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ some may be flower buds because they are planted all over my island and i keep running over them sorry!! :0 doing drop offs only, thank you!! tips in tbt or wishlist items (https://nook.exchange/u/maefuwafuwa) are appreciated but totally optional :3 here is what i have:

white cosmos
red cosmos
yellow cosmos
red pansies
yellow pansies
red hyacinths
white hyacinths
yellow hyacinths
red roses
white windflowers
white tulips

blue hyacinths
orange hyacinths
pink hyacinths
pink tulips
orange tulips
black tulips
pink mums
purple mums
pink windflowers
blue windflowers
orange pansies
blue pansies
orange cosmos
pink cosmos
pink roses
orange roses
black roses
pink lilies
black lilies
orange lilies

Last edited:
🌼 moondrop flower shop 🌸
hello!! i stopped playing for a year and my island is full of flowers now lol!! giving them away to anyone wants them before i sell them to nook’s :> i’m not sure how many i have of each, but let me know how many you want and i’ll see if i have enough ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ some may be flower buds because they are planted all over my island and i keep running over them sorry!! :0 doing drop offs only, thank you!! tips in tbt or wishlist items (https://nook.exchange/u/mikatana) are appreciated but totally optional :3 here is what i have:

white cosmos
red cosmos
yellow cosmos
red pansies
yellow pansies
red hyacinths
white hyacinths
yellow hyacinths
red roses
white windflowers
white tulips

blue hyacinths
orange hyacinths
purple hyacinths
pink hyacinths
pink tulips
orange tulips
black tulips
pink mums
purple mums
pink windflowers
blue windflowers
purple windflowers
orange pansies
blue pansies
purple pansies
orange cosmos
pink cosmos
pink roses
orange roses
black roses
pink lilies
black lilies
orange lilies
I am looking for purple windflowers and purple pansies if you have them

i am on now. how do i dm dodocode to you
Post automatically merged:

i have the dodo code. how do i send just to you?
i sent you a dm, you can send it there! there’s should be a notification icon next to the mailbox sign at the top of the website

i do!! how many would you like? i’ll count how many i have :D edit: i have at least 10

Sorry, I just missed you! I'll take 10 if that's not too many. Any amount is fine though, I can grow more from them. :)

I am sure I have quite a few things from your wishlist but will have to take a closer look tomorrow (it's quite late here) and likely order some from the catalogue. I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow!

Hi! I know this is slightly late but do you have any left? I’m looking for purple pansies, purple windflowers and black cosmos. I have a bunch of DIYs and a couple of the items on your wishlist I’m happy to give you once I organise and grab them :)

Hi! I know this is slightly late but do you have any left? I’m looking for purple pansies, purple windflowers and black cosmos. I have a bunch of DIYs and a couple of the items on your wishlist I’m happy to give you once I organise and grab them :)
hi!! no worries, i have quite a few purple pansies and a few purple windflowers and black cosmos left!! let me know when you’re available for me to drop them off :D

🌼 moondrop flower shop 🌸
hello!! i stopped playing for a year and my island is full of flowers now lol!! giving them away to anyone wants them before i sell them to nook’s :> i’m not sure how many i have of each, but let me know how many you want and i’ll see if i have enough ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ some may be flower buds because they are planted all over my island and i keep running over them sorry!! :0 doing drop offs only, thank you!! tips in tbt or wishlist items (https://nook.exchange/u/mikatana) are appreciated but totally optional :3 here is what i have:

white cosmos
red cosmos
yellow cosmos
red pansies
yellow pansies
red hyacinths
white hyacinths
yellow hyacinths
red roses
white windflowers
white tulips

blue hyacinths