Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Rental

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Striped

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • White

Votes: 12 16.2%

• Total voters
I like both the striped wetsuit and the pink one. I've seen plenty of striped wetsuits on the island, but never a pink one v.v

I like the white and striped ones! The pink wetsuit is also quite cute but I don't like it as much as the white/striped wetsuits.

I love the striped wetsuit. I absolutely love striped clothing items inrl, and I always have. Although, I actually own the blue wetsuit in game LOL. It was the first wetsuit I saw, so I just took it when I had the opportunity to get one.

I like the orange, green, blue, and rental wet suit colors. My favorite would have to be either blue or orange.

the pink one is my favorite. when my best friend had it for sale at her island she was nice enough to let me get one.
pink and yellow are my favorite colors! unfortunately the closest i can get to a yellow wetsuit is the black one because of its yellow markings. but that's okay!

God, provide pictures when you make these polls!
wetsuitsIIeIC.png

Black one since it has some yellow in it, and that is my favorite color :)

I didn't know there were that many! I'll have to start looking for the orange one, as orange is my favorite color. :)

I liked then all except for the rental and i currently have the full set of them for no reason but my favorite one is the striped one c:

I really liked the striped one, but didn't buy it when I should have. But pink is a close second, anyway. :)

Back