• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite villagers of each Personality?

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
So, I have been having a lot of fun with this website!

I wanted to make a list of all the personality types, and all my favourite villagers of each type:

Additionally, I made a list of each species and picked ONE favourite animal in each species:

What about you? Have some fun with the tier maker and share below!

Here’s mine! I like jocks and lazies a lot as well. I would’ve put Chadder higher up in my list, but I don’t really like smug villagers, especially in New Horizons.
Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 3.31.17 PM.png

here's mine! turns out i like horses way more than i realized - i also forgot to put annalise on here, so add another one to the horse counter. i'm also seeing a particular color over and over again... hm. could be my imagination. haha.

my-image.png

Yup.png

I did 5 villagers for each category of personality type :>
Lazies will always be my favorite.. super hard to pick a top 5 for them.

(if they're underlined, they're my top favorite of the 5!)

Lazy: Zucker, Biskit, Cranston, Lucky, and Pudge
Normal: Melba, Fauna, Merengue, Goldie, and Marina
Peppy: Merry, Flora, Cookie, Ruby, and Rosie
Sisterly: Deidre, Muffy, Pashmina, Cherry, and Phoebe
Snooty: Ankha, Blanche, Diana, Judy, and Whitney
Cranky: Lobo, Butch, Avery, Octavian, and Roscoe
Jock: Rudy, Roald, Genji, Flip, and Dom
Smug: Curlos, Kyle, Julian, Shep, and Marshal

I've done a list with all of the villagers I like the most in each personality. I had to put it into a spoiler because it's that many.

download.png

my-image (5).png
My favourites! I had to pick an extra one for normal because I really couldn't choose. These are my no.1 favourites from all the categories:
Lazy: Beau
Smug: Marshall
Jock: Hamlet
Cranky: Murphy
Peppy: Ketchup (Very difficult to decide between her and Pompom tho...)
Snooty: Whitney
Sisterly: Frita
Normal: Poppy

Sort of dated.
Replace Deli with Tiansheng, Coco with Sasha, Shino with Erik and you have a more accurate ranking for me. Cat and Frog were the most difficult choices fof me. I dislike Biff, but I felt I had to choose something for the hippo category otherwise I would have skipped it.
bestofeach.png

Back