• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Time of Day?

What is your favourite time of day?

• Total voters
The mornings are usually my favorite part of the day during summertime because I get to eat breakfast foods and drink my coffee on the porch, but usually I’m a night owl once school starts. I usually have to wake up at 6:30 during the school year and that’s kinda lame.

evenings, more specifically late evenings

there’s just something magical feeling about the last few hours of sunlight

- - - Post Merge - - -

that’s followed closely by night. unlike most people ik, i don’t mind that it gets dark so early in winter, in fact kinda prefer it

Well, for the summertime, it's normally mornings. I love the serene feeling that comes with mornings. It's just so nice, but for the rest of the year, I'm gonna have to go with night. Mostly because it's normally the only time I don't get bothered by my family

I like noon and the evening the most, it's those time where I either do the most stuff or where I'm able
to relax more.

I like night most. It's a time of day for quietness, no pressing obligations and a period of time for resting and relaxing rather than doing.

For me it's night time now, but before I was always a morning person during the school and college days. I had more motivation back then lol. Living with other people who all have jobs now means that we hardly find the time to sit and chat during the day, and so it's often at nights when we gather and spend time together when no one has no where to be.

I really like late evening because it means the day really is done and I can play games or watch videos in peace.

night, it is always peaceful for me and it feels like i can finally relax while just taking it easy in my cozy bed.

I love mornings, especially when I can be up before sunrise. Everything feels calm and quiet and I really like listening to the birds sing.

night. I just feel more ready to do things at night; I'm more productive. I feel really blehhh if I get up in the morning and the day feels too dang long (that might partially be a depression thing though oops) so I often sleep really late in the afternoon if I don't have work or a class in the morning (I often work in the afternoon/evening/night; more productive then as I said).

edit: I don't dislike mornings at all and I do feel a little better about myself when I've been up for the day but my body just doesn't want to do anything before noon. I always wish I had more time to work on my hobbies but constant lethargy seems to prevent that haha.

Last edited:
Back