• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Time of Day?

What is your favourite time of day?

• Total voters
Evening. I just like seeing the colors of the sunset mix with a sky full of stars. Its really pretty and relaxing to me.

definitely night, like between midnight - 4am. its super calming, quiet, dark, the sky looks nice, and you have a bit of extra time in your day to do whatever.

Last edited:
I really love night time. Especially on weekends when I don't work the next day. But oddly I also really love early mornings, like 6-7 am. Again, only if I dont work later on in the day lol. Theres this peaceful-ness about both of those times of day that I love.

Noon or evening?I like the sun in the afternoon and I like dinner time around evening or going out for dinner, stuff like that. Not a morning person and I don't like how quiet it gets at night unless you go out on a night out.

Night time. I'm definitely a night person. My productivity sweet spot is around 10pm and 11pm. I like to work on my personal projects in that time period because it's when I'm most inspired and I can hash out all the ideas that have been building up during the day. Ideally for creative projects, the best thing to do is start it as soon as you think of it, but I work from 11am to 9pm so I kinda have to dedicate time after work for it instead. After that I kick back and watch some TV or read a book until I get sleepy.

I voted evening like 4-6 pm as the sun shines through the window here. But other than that, I choose night because my bed just feels cozy where it is in my little 486 sq ft apartment.

I would say morning but I am able to have peace and quiet with my iced coffee before my usual crazy days begin

I like really early morning hours (4-6 am) though I rarely see them because of my sleeping schedule.

I like morning because everything is fresh and new and yay and if I was upset about something the previous night the pain is always less when I wake up for some reason
I really hate afternoons tbh they're so long and draggy and draining

I like the time of day when everyone is asleep (2am-7am). I've actually considered being nocturnal so I can be awake when no one else is, it just feels comforting (since I often thrive when alone).

Nighttime for sure, sorta around midnight. It's always really relaxing.

I usually prefer the evening, but it depends. I used to really like walking around downtown when it was darker and quiet, but mornings are good for that too.

I chose "noon" but I really more mean the sort of late morning to early afternoon time. There's something really peaceful about going downtown on a weekday during the times when most people are at work, and when the sun is out but not quite in the most intensely full swing yet.

Nighttime is the best for me. I like how dark and peaceful and still it is. And the sounds at night, like crickets and tree frogs, are very soothing to me.

Back