Favourite Event So Far??

Favourite Event??

• Total voters
I like Halloween best. I love the creepy set but I just liked scaring my villagers. My only problem is I can't play it on the day. I'm to busy handing out candy.

Toy day is a close second. Its not very long but I love how happy the villagers get to get their presents.

Was not a fan of the harvest festival. I really don't care for fishing in AC.

Toy Day! I loved giving my villagers their presents. I'm really looking forward to the spring events, though.

I liked Halloween, but I love Christmas more. The Harvest Festival was far too tiring and drawn out. I only got through one dish because the time I had to play, my villagers were being butts and wouldn't give me the things I needed.

Last edited:
My favorite event so far was the fireworks festival. But that wasn't listed as a choice, so I voted for Halloween--which just narrowly edges out Toy Day for me. The harvest festival was my least favorite, mainly because it requires more fishing than the fishing tournaments.

Halloween. Harvest Festival was more like "Fish for fish! and rage..." I would've liked Toy Day if it wasn't so short.

Halloween. I didn't really like the Harvest Festival and I haven't participated in Toy Day yet (I'm still on the 15th)

Last edited:
Back