• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite bridge?

What is your favourite bridge design?

• Cobblestone bridge

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Suspension bridge

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Brick bridge

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Modern bridge

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Fairy tale bridge

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Wooden bridge

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
Which of the bridge PWP designs is your favourite?

I like the suspension and wooden bridges! If I had to pick just one I would say wooden, there's something super cute and appealing about it to me.

i agree about the wooden bridge, it's really cute. I also like the fairy tale bridge a lot, it's pretty!!

The wooden bridge! But I also really like the modern and suspension bridge. I like them because they don't have an arch. I just like the wooden bridge look overall.

As the basic b I am I chose the wooden bridge cuz it just looks so amazing.
But the fairy tale and brick bridge are beautiful too in my opinion!

The wooden bridge is my favorite one. I also like the modern and suspension bridge, but they don't really fit with the other designs in my town.

I am very interested in why this thread has over 2,000 views when most threads with this number of responses have about 100.

The wooden bridge is by far my favorite. It looks so good in any kind of natural town. Unfortunately, I had to wait forever for my villagers to suggest it, but I was so happy when they finally did.

I also like the suspension bridge and the fairy tale bridge in the right setting.

I really like the brick bridge. Red bricks in general look really nice to me, and I definitely plan on using it in my current town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am very interested in why this thread has over 2,000 views when most threads with this number of responses have about 100.

That's odd. I guess it's probably bots, though why they would choose this thread in particular is beyond me.

I love the Wooden Bridge, because it reminds me of an Japanese village covered in Cherry Blossoms, and the fairy tail bridge is also very cute as well. :3

My favorite is the wooden (aka zen) bridge.

tLKNTwU.png

The brick bridge is a very close second.

wWK9GmO.png

Perhaps someone has a fascination about AC:NL bridge opinions...

The wooden bridge is by far my favorite. It looks so good in any kind of natural town. Unfortunately, I had to wait forever for my villagers to suggest it, but I was so happy when they finally did.

I also like the suspension bridge and the fairy tale bridge in the right setting.

I am having this problem right now. My cranky villagers have pinged me for everything EXCEPT this bridge. I'm getting angry about it, lol.

I am having this problem right now. My cranky villagers have pinged me for everything EXCEPT this bridge. I'm getting angry about it, lol.

Part of my problem was that I had 3 bridges in town, so I wasn't getting any bridge suggestions for the longest time. But even after I demolished a bridge, the wooden bridge was still the very last bridge that got suggested. The wait was agonizing.

Originally I liked the brick bridge the most, but these days I love the nostalgic look of the suspension bridge. And I like that it's flat! The wooden bridge is nice too, once I finish landscaping Arcana I'm thinking of maybe switching to Wooden to match the darker colors.

Part of my problem was that I had 3 bridges in town, so I wasn't getting any bridge suggestions for the longest time. But even after I demolished a bridge, the wooden bridge was still the very last bridge that got suggested. The wait was agonizing.

I just have the one bridge in town! I haven't built any other ones because I've been waiting on the wooden bridge! D:

I like both the brick bridge and the wooden bridge, but I love the brick bridge more though. Like the sound of walking and running on the brick bridge. The brick bridge is what I am using in my current town from what I know.

I really like the cobblestone bridge because it feels like it unifies the town tree/retail/town hall areas with the rest of the town

I have always just stuck with the cobblestone bridge since you cannot change the cobblestone in your town. I like the look of it anyway so it works out. :) Suspension and red brick are definitely close runners.

Back