• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Sport(s)?

What Do You Like?

• Total voters
I'm not really a sports person, but tennis is fun to watch, ping-pong is actually fun to play, bowling is something fun to do, and all the watersports are actually decent in my opinion, as things like competitive canoeing and water polo are very entertaining to watch.

Last edited:
i love swimming, its my favourite thing in the world, but i can't actually swim and its always so cold here so i cant swim often. so i just picked ew sports and archery.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LMAO NO VOTES FOR NETBALL

NETBALL SUCKS

Not much of a sports person/fan, but I like watching figure skating, I enjoy swimming, and I've always wanted to get into stuff like fencing, martial arts, or archery.

oh shoot is hiking really a sport? its my favorite then i've climbed/hiked so many mountains and trails and this summer i'm gonna be helping make some. for actual sports though I like tennis and football

rip Net Ball and Gliding lol.
Bump

Last edited:
Not much of a sports person, but my favourites are badminton and table tennis.

tho I've been playing soccer recently and enjoying it as well :p

I didn't notice swimming until after I voted for bowling. If I didn't like those things I would have picked ew sports.

Should have voted for swimming. God dang it.

I don't see cheerleading on here so I voted other. It's such a great sport and so much fun but also very hard I can't tell you how many times I've woken up the next day after an intense practice unable to feel my legs.

Back