• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Sanrio character!

Hello Kitty, Batz Maru and Pochacco! Pochacco is especially very underrated I watched a bunch of videos of people visiting Sanrio areas and while all characters are present there, Pochacco is BARELY in them, if you’re a fan and want some official you REALLY have to start digging to find any :(

It will be between Cinnamoroll and My Melody for me.
I once saw those limited edition all black cinnamoroll plushies from Japan and I love them. So, all-back Cinnamoroll if that counts lol !
S23b25ab9db914f4c8e1c6ebaf37ccf8ah.jpg_640x640q90.jpg

One neat little Hello Kitty item I have is this kit that came with a bunch of beads and thread to make jewelry and a music box with a spinning Hello Kitty and some paper and glue to make it decoupage. I was working on it when I moved a few years ago and still need to find it to finish the box. I only bought the kit for the music box to add to my large collection. It’s pretty neat and the paper has Hello Kitty related prints on them and I’m layering them in a way that you can still see the images. I also bought a few of the licensed Sanrio Barbie fashion packs.

It's between Cinnamoroll and Pom Pom Purin for me.....I like food themed mascots. I also really love Little Twin Star aesthetics but I feel like I would like them themselves a lot more if they were animals instead of people. 😅

I’m not very fond of Sanrio and their usual style, but I have some exceptions. I like the edgy aura that Badtz-Maru has. Keroppi is cute too. He’s a nice shade of green and the :> expression suits him.

i didn’t realize there were so many sanrio characters; i wasn’t expecting all of them to be so adorable?? 🥹 it was a tough pick, but spottie dottie owned my heart the second i saw her. like look at her little face ?? i love dalmatians 🥹 i’ve only had her for like 5 minutes, but i’m so sad that she’s a discontinued character now LOL

index_31.png

I have a spotty dotty pencil box and I didn't realize it was Sanrio merch for the longest time, definitly an underrated character, she looks so soft.

I love jinbe-san, u*sa*ha*na, shinkaizoku and kerokeroppi!! they are all so cute and I tend to like the lesser common Sanrio characters so buying their merch is hard 😭

When I was a little kid, I really liked Badtz Maru. I still do. But I like Gudetama more.

I love all the Sanrio characters but my favorites are Kerokerokeroppi, My Sweet Piano, Wish Me Mell and Hello Kitty.

I AM A MY MELODY FREAK!!! she's one of my favorite characters ever! i don't know what happened, i didn't really care about sanrio before, but something snapped in me in 2017 and i started loving my melody. i love collecting stuff of her. i have a whole folder for my melody pictures. here are some of my favorites:
nFbsVpa.png
AzzWPSO.png
twp70NS.png
i think onegai my melody is the best incarnation of her personality and i wish they leaned into it more... She is so pathetic her voice is so cute and it's so funny watching her in some unfortunate event going YAAAAN

out of the lesser known sanrios, my favorite would probably be pink no corisu. you can probably see why, she has a lot in common (visually) with my melo!
Sanrio_Characters_Pink_no_Corisu_Image006.png

🗣 I BELIEVE IN KEROPPI SUPREMACY!
he's my all time favourite of the sanrio bunch but i also really love: cinnamoroll, tuxedo sam, my melody, kuromi, pompompurin, usahana, the list could go on and on to be honest

I guess I’d say either Cinnamoroll (how could you not?) or Hello Kitty. But they’re all just way too adorable.

Kuromi and My Melody!! Little Twin Stars still lives in my heart but oh man my obsession with Kuromi and My Melody has skyrocketed the past year.

I think my interest with both of them peaked when I went to a collector's convention and found this Fairy Style Kuromi by chance -- the seller said unfortunately the My Melody of the same brand was already sold separately. So I was on a quest to find a My Melody plush with the similar pastel vibe and size as my Kuromi plush, and I finally found this Girly Pink Big Nuigurumi My Melody at another toy convention! They're not from the same series of Japan plushies but they are adorable together and that's all that matters to me. Look at My Melody holding a tiny pastel Kuromi oh my god im gonna cry.

1693749139252.png
1693749188989.png

For my birthday, I also bought this My Melody x Ochako (from MHA) funko pop. I'm so happy this exists, two of my favorite girls as one funko pop oh my heart 😭 Unfortunately they didn't include Kuromi in the collab so My Melody has no partner :c

1693749357173.png

I plan on buying a My Melody pillow soon hehehe I need a fluffy My Melody pillow in my lifeee 😭😭😭

Back