• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite (non-villager) Character?

Favorite would be Rover, just because he's the first person you get to interact with in the game (only to never see again, le sad). As a kid, I always wanted him to live in my town, simply because I consider him my best-friend-forever~ xD

Least favorite wise? I guess Gracie, or Lyle. Their personality simply doesn't click with mine.

Last edited:
No one said K.K Slider yet? He's my favorite...my least favorite is Lyle because talks SO much, I just wanna know my score!

Favorite: Pascal (cute pothead sea otter ftw :p)
Least favorite: Katrina (I can never understand what she's saying half the time, plus she has only showed up in my town once)

Favorite - Isabelle~ (also probably Luna and Katrina because they are p cool honestly)
Least Favorite - RESETTI RESETTI RESETTI

I've come to really like Leif! He is just so happy all the time and it's adorable!

Least favourite is Lyle, he just doesn't shut up!

Favorite: Phyllis. I like her grumpy, tell it like it is, sassiness.

Least Favorite: Redd. I'm so sick of him selling me fakes. Ugh.

Mmm ok
I have a freaking love for Rover. The reason is unknown. I just love him
And I don't think I have a least-favourite one! If so, I think that would be Kapp'n with his annoyings boat songs.

Favorite is Isabelle <3 so cute!! Least favorite is Lyle. Stop talking the nonsense and tell me my score already!! lol

Favourite: Redd. I look forward to whenever he comes into town, even if I eventually finish my gallery. Not for a while though. :p
Plus, he shares my birthday.
Least Favourite: Gracie. She's just rude, and she charges so much money for her brand. I've never even heard of you until I started playing Animal Crossing, you're not cool.

i love harriet, kicks, blanca, reese, phyllis omg i love everyone but if i had to choose only one it's gotta be rover!!

Back