• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite (non-villager) Character?

Favorite would be Rover, just because he's the first person you get to interact with in the game (only to never see again, le sad). As a kid, I always wanted him to live in my town, simply because I consider him my best-friend-forever~ xD

Least favorite wise? I guess Gracie, or Lyle. Their personality simply doesn't click with mine.

Last edited:
No one said K.K Slider yet? He's my favorite...my least favorite is Lyle because talks SO much, I just wanna know my score!

Favorite: Pascal (cute pothead sea otter ftw :p)
Least favorite: Katrina (I can never understand what she's saying half the time, plus she has only showed up in my town once)

Favorite - Isabelle~ (also probably Luna and Katrina because they are p cool honestly)
Least Favorite - RESETTI RESETTI RESETTI

It would have to be Katie <3 she's just too cute. I don't believe I have a least favorite.

I've come to really like Leif! He is just so happy all the time and it's adorable!

Least favourite is Lyle, he just doesn't shut up!

Favorite: Phyllis. I like her grumpy, tell it like it is, sassiness.

Least Favorite: Redd. I'm so sick of him selling me fakes. Ugh.

Mmm ok
I have a freaking love for Rover. The reason is unknown. I just love him
And I don't think I have a least-favourite one! If so, I think that would be Kapp'n with his annoyings boat songs.

Favorite is Isabelle <3 so cute!! Least favorite is Lyle. Stop talking the nonsense and tell me my score already!! lol

Favourite: Redd. I look forward to whenever he comes into town, even if I eventually finish my gallery. Not for a while though. :p
Plus, he shares my birthday.
Least Favourite: Gracie. She's just rude, and she charges so much money for her brand. I've never even heard of you until I started playing Animal Crossing, you're not cool.

i love harriet, kicks, blanca, reese, phyllis omg i love everyone but if i had to choose only one it's gotta be rover!!

Back