Favorite Native Fruit?

Favorite native fruit

• Total voters
Cherries! They were also my first fruit ever! Peaches are second though.

Cherries are my favorite even though I don't care for how they taste in real life

Pears (why do so few people like them?) and cherries definitely. I love them both. I have cherries in Scene 58 and I hope I'll get pears in my next town.

Apples because I love the look of perfect apples and pears because I always seem to get them as my native fruit.

Pears because they are my first native fruit and they are delicious irl. Also I think the perfect pear looks really nice with how golden it is. The pears would definitely suit a forest themed town. Pears deserve more love compared to the other fruits.

Mine is oranges but my favourite would be cherries

I think my favorite are apples, but cherries are a close second. I have peaches. I think perfect oranges look quite odd though.

The only reason I don't like oranges is cause the perfect oranges look SILLY !!!! and I always grow a perfect fruit field as soon as I find the first perfect fruit :)

A*P*P*L*E*S

wootwoot!! ii looove apples and im glad ii got them as my fruit, ii didnt know there were other kinds til a friend who had been playing for many years told me about all the kinds

the perfect apples look soooo juicy!!! ii just wanna cut them in slices and dip them in caramel and gobble them up, yummy yummy!!

Last edited:
My first town had peaches and I was kinda attached to that town but I think that perfect pears, apples or cherries are the nicest looking. I also don?t mind the perfect oranges that much which is kind of an unpopular opinion, haha

apples and peaches are my two favorites, perfect apples are so pretty and i love how golden the perfect peaches are. in regular form, peaches look better than the apples.

Irl my favorite fruit would be orange(Mango is my legitimate favorite, but it’s not a native fruit). However, perfect oranges look weird, lol. Peaches would probably be my favorite, as I like their perfect fruit look ( a nice shade of golden, I must say). However, apples aren’t far behind.

I have peaches, cherries and pears in my towns, I like pears and cherries more, however, because the peaches are upside down. (keisters!) Cherries are really pretty perfect fruits, I think I like them best out of all the perfect fruits. Though, I think the designers could have done pears better, like add some red/peach touches like a sunkissed pear.
That would have been pretty.

I quite like cherries and oranges, and the latter happens to be my native fruit too. Both cherries and oranges have a pleasant taste and they're round. Round things are neat.

Though if persimmons could be a native fruit, they'd be my absolute favorite. :p They both look and taste good.

Peaches. I originally got cherries and immediately reset my town for peaches.

Back