• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Found a way to get infinite bells, but need someone to help.

pepperoni

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Like the title says, i think i found a way to get unlimited bells. It works by buying non-native fruit for 400 bells from someone else's island, then selling it for 500 bells on your island. This nets you 20k-50k per trip depending on inventory size. I need someone to come to my island, buy a ton a fruit, invite me to their island so i can buy fruit, sell my fruit at their island, go to my island and let me sell the fruit from yours. I have apples so i need someone with another fruit to do this. Reply for dodo code, just keep in mind i may take a while to respond.

Like the title says, i think i found a way to get unlimited bells. It works by buying non-native fruit for 400 bells from someone else's island, then selling it for 500 bells on your island. This nets you 20k-50k per trip depending on inventory size. I need someone to come to my island, buy a ton a fruit, invite me to their island so i can buy fruit, sell my fruit at their island, go to my island and let me sell the fruit from yours. I have apples so i need someone with another fruit to do this. Reply for dodo code, just keep in mind i may take a while to respond.
I'm guessing you're a new player? You can plant non-native fruit on your own island, and then you get 500 bells per fruit when you sell it at Nook's Cranny. Usually, the mom character send you a second fruit that counts as non-native, and you can also get that second fruit from visiting villagers and mystery islands. I'd be happy to give you a stack of every fruit that you're missing so that you can plant them.

This is a canon event lol. It does work, but the amount of time you spent traveling back and forth between towns, frankly there are just better ways of making easy money in this game. You're better off planting those non-native fruit.

Back