• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite items?

Ahh I'm starting to put together some ideas.<3 Maybe do like a Christmas-in-September sort of thing.
& hehe, I'm 20 & no kids yet (a lot of my friends have started already xx) but even so, I seriously love the season. Even if I haven't got kids to surprise & take out, I have a lot of fun choosing presents for my family and friends.<3 Love watching 'em open it & their reactions (hopefully happy ones).

Sounds great, I can supply 6 stockings if I use all my mayors and alt's to get them. Then you can bring over as many characters as you like from your town(s) :).

It's always been my favourite time of year as well :), decorating and buying presents for people are the best parts for me :). My fianc? has nieces and nephews so it's nice buying toys for them.

I really like the mush series. green series, the modern wood series, rococo series, the exotic series, the ice series and a few pieces from the gorgeous series ( only the red chairs, couch and wardrobe.)

Single pieces I really like are the morning glory, the garden gnome, the stew pot, the gold tea kettle, samay-something or another...it's a little bowl of noodle soup...the clamshell music boxes, moth orchid, pikmin flowers, green retro fridge, cuckoo clock, fireplace, the sushi platter, the classic couch, the breadbox, the hanging pot rack, villager pictures, the Christmas tree and the coat rack.

Clothing I especially like...the hero boots, the snowboots, the overall dress, Gracie's butterfly dress, Gracie's sweater dress, the beret, the straw hat from the island, Gracie's tortoiseshell glasses, Gracie's yellow dotted dress, the prep school uniform, the plaid cami dress, Gracie's blue party dress, pastel stripe dress, embroidered dress, rainbow tights, kilt, gray tartan skirt, , emerald polka dot skirt, daisy shirt, skull tee, rainbow tee, red and blue aloha shirts from the island, subdued print tee, after school jacket, argyle knit shirt, sweater vest, blue flannel shirt, nebula shirt, uncommon shirt, garden tank, Gracie tank, caveman tank, caveman dress, zipper tank...

That's a lot. lol. I have most of these things and cycle them in and out of my houses. I change things up now and then.

So far this summer my mayor has mostly worn that little pastel stripe dress though and yet I have tons of clothes stored away! lol.

Last edited:
Back