• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite items?

Juudai

Welcome to Swim Club
Bells
Switch
3311-2300-2071
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
つ
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Cake
ど
Blue Feather
Maybe this has already been done, but I was wondering what everyone's favorite items are?
Or maybe most coveted items, things like that.
If you want to, feel free to mention why you like a particular item or set as well.
Doesn't have to be furniture; any item is fine~!

For me, I've always liked Jingle's furniture. Christmas is my favorite holiday, and the whole feel of it just cheers me right up. Combine that with a pot of chowder or something & it's my favorite room in the house.☆

There's another reason for my asking this, too, more than just curiosity.
I'm not sure what to do for future giveaways anymore & I figured this might help give me some ideas.♥

Last edited:
I've always liked the lovely, princess and Gracie sets. For lovely I really liked it's design in WW. When I had City Folk, I absolutely loved the Gracie set (I have no idea why lol). The princess set is just so welcoming and beautiful, so of course I got it :)

For just items I like the hinaningyo, it's very elegant and something I would like to have in real life ^^

I luv the sleek set, and Gracie set. My fav item is the stained glass lamp though.

i like minimalist set. as for a single item i love the stained glass lamp, i have so many sporting round my house :) oh, i didn't even see dacosim, good choice ;)!

Last edited:
I always collect the Modern and Sproid items. :) Something wonderful listening to Sproids dance to KK Ska.

The 7/11 set is radical.

Maybe you could giveaway that set?

Last edited:
For furniture sets I like the Ice Set and the Gorgeous Set.

Otherwise, I like a lot of the Sci-Fi themed items. Things like the Lava Lamp, Hologram Machine, and Spherical Radar. :)

i have yet to see a lot of items for new leaf, but i really like the mushroom series. the flower furniture is very cute too, like the lily lamp and the lily record player.

I really like the card and mushroom sets. I first got the mushroom one in WW and I love the whole idea of the acorn festival and I wish it would come back ;n; Cornimer would always make me laugh.

I also remember seeing the card set in one of my first streetpass houses when I started the game and I was determined to get all the piece. I only just completed it a couple of weeks ago, and I'm so pleased every time I see it!

I love the 7-11 set and birthday set. My favourite single item is the throwing beans.

I quite like all the holiday items though, perhaps you could do a setsubun set as a give away (red and blue masks, throwing beans and good luck roll) or a Christmas set with jingle furniture and the European exclusive stocking. Maybe even an explorers set with the sailboat model and cool globe.

Ahh, wonderful responses.<3
//excuse this long post that's about to hit you

I agree on the Princess set! I never paid much attention to it until just recently, but it really is welcoming and beautiful. It's definitely one of those calm-feeling sets. I think the Ice set is kind of like this as well, albeit it makes me a little cold hehe.
The stained glass lamp has a bunch of cute customization options. c:
& the Giant Clam Shell music boxes♥♥ I remember seeing one in a villager's house & I tried to buy it for the longest time. Once I figured out how to make them I searched my beach every day. First box I made was Forest Life~
I really under-appreciated the Weeding Day & Mushroom sets until I saw them firsthand. They're a lot prettier than I gave 'em credit for, & I'm working up my own Mush set when I can. Gotta clean my closets to know how many I have though... ^^;;

@KerysEliza_
Congrats on your Card set! c: & Cornimer made me laugh, too. I remember playing that day when I was sick & home from school or something (I just remember being in an awful mood; didn't like Jr. High much). It really cheered me up.

I always collect the Modern and Sproid items. :) Something wonderful listening to Sproids dance to KK Ska.
Ahh, Sproids are some of my favorite. I actually used up 2/4 of my museum rooms with gyroids, a music player, & a bed or chair to relax on. It's a great way to test out different types + music without having to fill your closet or house space.
I definitely have some Sproids in there. :)

The 7/11 set is radical.

Maybe you could giveaway that set?

I love the 7-11 set and birthday set. My favourite single item is the throwing beans.

I quite like all the holiday items though, perhaps you could do a setsubun set as a give away (red and blue masks, throwing beans and good luck roll) or a Christmas set with jingle furniture and the European exclusive stocking. Maybe even an explorers set with the sailboat model and cool globe.
I could do these. I have an extra Japanese town I use to get holiday-exclusives, and the setsubun set is pretty popular. It wouldn't be hard to get those. I could check my closets for the rest and trade what I don't have. The Christmas set idea makes me pretty happy.<3

The Japanese and Korean items are my favourites in game :), I'm so lucky to have friends who live in those regions.

If you need help getting the stockings I'm in Europe and have three towns, one of which is a cycle town. When it hits Christmas during TT you're welcome to come grab a bunch from Isabelle, I'll even help you by using my characters :). I love giveaways :D.

My favorite sets are the Princess, Regal, and Classic sets. My favorite items are the cherry blossom wall clock, the pumpkin pie, the afternoon tea set, the coat rack I got from Beardo, and the Big Ben miniature I got from Gulliver.

I love the cherry blossom clock, the entire Rococo set when it's been refurbished to pink and also the Kiddie set when it's refurbished to pastel colours.

The Japanese and Korean items are my favourites in game :), I'm so lucky to have friends who live in those regions.

If you need help getting the stockings I'm in Europe and have three towns, one of which is a cycle town. When it hits Christmas during TT you're welcome to come grab a bunch from Isabelle, I'll even help you by using my characters :). I love giveaways :D.
Oh, yes please! I'd appreciate that so much. ^^
Let me know if there are any items/villagers you're looking for as well. I'd be happy to help in any way I can. c:
(I love giveaways, too.<3 It's pretty cool to help give people a little something they like, that'll make 'em happy, things like that. Even if it's small, I like it.)

The cherry blossom wall clock is so cute! & the pumpkin pie. Before I joined TBT I remember going to Best Buy to get it. The connection didn't work for me, but it worked for my sister. I was pretty discouraged. xD; I've sinced traded for one now, though.

When I streetpassed my friend at school & saw her pastel Kiddie set I died. I used to be a big fan of the series, but the colors started to grow too bright for me. The pastel version, on the other hand, is really soft and I've been meaning to play with it a bit.<3 Pink Rococo set is really nice, too~

I'm in the US, so all the Japanes, Korean, European DLC was really hard to get...I had to really work for them, so I personally value them a lot. Especially at the beginning of when I was playing at the end of 2013. People just didn't have them, so they charged a lot, or they only wanted to trade with other rare stuff. Now they're much much easier to get, but I still remember how badly I wanted them, so they mean a lot to me.

There are a lot of cute sets too, that I wish existed IRL! The sweets, princess, bug, mush, ice, mermaid, snowman, I guess all the magical/fantasy type of furniture sets. Although the first set I put in my mayor's house that's still there is the Rococo set (customized white) I just thought it was very elegant and something I'd like to have IRL as well.

The other items I like are the SP stuff, like heart/bunny balloon, bubble blower, pinwheel...I get a lot of use out of those, cuz my mayor always has one on her to play with. I also LOVE the music instruments and the music in the game. So I made a music room in my mayors house. I love how you can play the instruments along with any music that is playing, and it sounds good! I always end up spending more time than I thought doing that. XD And when there's a villager around and they clap for you! lol awesome!

Back